Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hounslow Barrio Fiesta

Hounslow Barrio Fiesta

Anyone here had a plan of going there?
    Which day is the best to go 18 or 19?
    what time is the programme will start?
    Which car park is the cheapest and nearest?

Thanks in advance!
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    were going on sunday... asda carpark
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    were going on sunday... asda carpark
    I think its only 2 hrs maximum of stay at any Asda carparks, then not allowed of going back.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    Isn't only 2 hrs maximum of stay at any Asda carparks?
    if u go over u pay, but its not much that is where hubby parked last year
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    if u go over u pay, but its not much that is where hubby parked last year
    OK thanks!

OK thanks!
    yw, just make sure ur out of their carpark before they shut

Banned
    We were thinking of going on saturday, when everything is kind of fresh....

As per parking, haven't got the foggiest idea yet....

Were going on Saturday with Mavid & Alicat Ow! See you again Kuya Dom & Ate Jet

See yah there guyz
    S J

So it's gonna be a lot of people are coming on this event, have you ever thought that you might catch a swine flu?

Respected Member
    So it's gonna be a lot of people are coming on this event, have you ever thought that you might catch a swine flu?
    That's what my hubby told me

Sadly we won't join the event

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    That's what my hubby told me

Sadly we won't join the event
    you can catch swine flu just shopping, ie department stores,makets etc.

Lambton park is an open air event,your more likely to catch H1N1 from a shopping center or crowded train station like Victoria to be honest

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Lambton park is an open air event,your more likely to catch H1N1 from a shopping center or crowded train station like Victoria to be honest
    So are you going Tawi ? let them know so the filipina who admire you because your good in our country had chance to see you there

I think its a toss-up amongst forum members as to who lives closer Mrs M,me or Fitzy its quite far you know,maybe 20 or even 25 minutes

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    I think its a toss-up amongst forum members as to who lives closer Mrs M,me or Fitzy its quite far you know,maybe 20 or even 25 minutes
    20 or 25 minutes..........ONLY? Its 3 1/2 to 4 hours for us

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Are you going Mrs. Major?

Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post
    Sorry, let me rephrase that...are you attending the Hounslow Barrio Fiesta?

Well,20 or 25 minutes in heavy traffic I am sure if it started at 2am I could get there a lot quicker with a clear road

Banned
    Sorry, let me rephrase that...are you attending the Hounslow Barrio Fiesta?
    Wanna see me?

Nice avatar, I remember my friend from this forum, not because she look like pig, she is pretty actually, (hello Mrs Pearson I miss yah)

Back to question lol, Havent decide it yet, although hubby and Maria invite me to come lol but I wonder If I am not that tired as our Circus (Hippodrome) will start the daily show on wednesday, loads of work

Yes,maybe you wont like it Mrs M,I mean all that Lechon,halo-halo,Pancits,karekare,sizzling sisig,humba,kalamari,sinigang,kinilaw,sinuglaw and all that pinoy food products(huge variety) and fresh coconuts

Wanna see me?

Nice avatar, I remember my friend from this forum, not because she look like pig, she is pretty actually, (hello Mrs Pearson I miss yah)

Back to question lol, Havent decide it yet, although hubby and Maria invite me to come lol but I wonder If I am not that tired as our Circus (Hippodrome) will start the daily show on wednesday, loads of work
    I certainly would love to see you and meet you Mrs.Major!

Hippodrome???

Yes,maybe you wont like it Mrs M,I mean all that Lechon,halo-halo,Pancits,karekare,sizzling sisig,humba,kalamari,sinigang,kinilaw,sinuglaw and all that pinoy food products(huge variety) and fresh coconuts
    is that fresh coconut from the Philippines???

Banned
    Hippodrome???
    That is one of the famous circus in the country for 30 years, try to ask your lovey dovey about it, and yes my boss told me I can invite friends for the opening day which is on Wednesday,

The coconuts mightnt exactly be from Pinas Miss P,more likely from Sri Lanka,but its the thought that counts

The coconuts mightnt exactly be from Pinas Miss P,more likely from Sri Lanka,but its the thought that counts
    Shame. I became a bit obcessed with coconut lately. I tried tinned coconut water -- it's more like sugar than coconut!

I'll be willing to try that. I'll give Thai coconut a miss though.

Loads of shops around Hounslow sell coconuts,mainly because of its high ethnic population,you will notice that if you walk around Hounslow,their coconuts are usually sourced from Sri LankaMy brother in law is Thai,he has a resto in Surrey,makes incredible home made coconut iced-cream

Loads of shops around Hounslow sell coconuts,mainly because of its high ethnic population,you will notice that if you walk around Hounslow,their coconuts are usually sourced from Sri LankaMy brother in law is Thai,he has a resto in Surrey,makes incredible home made coconut iced-cream
    Hmmm....whereabout in Surrey is that? Love thai cuisine...next to indian!

Try his sisters place,its actually a better class of resto,I was there when prince harry was in,and once when cliff richard ate there Weybridge

Hmmm....whereabout in Surrey is that? Love thai cuisine...next to indian!
    If you want to eat in a decent indian resto Hounslow and Southall have the best in the country,I spent a year in india and just had a chicken Balti for lunch

QUOTE=Tawi2;152031]Try his sisters place,its actually a better class of resto,I was there when prince harry was in,and once when cliff richard ate there Weybridge [/QUOTE]

I'll search...there's quite a few thai restaurant's in weybridge. many thanks!!!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information