Thread: Plain Housewife or a Working Wife

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    I used to make money since I have finished my course in Pinas.

I want to have my own money and my own financial independence which my hubby approved!

I am very very very shy to ask money to anybody BUT if my hubby is rich and will give me at least 2000£ / month for my shopping money, I will stay at home

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    I am very very very shy to ask money to anybody BUT if my hubby is rich and will give me at least 2000£ / month for my shopping money, I will stay at home
    i hope he can read this
    love it penny!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    I used to make money since I have finished my course in Pinas.

I want to have my own money and my own financial independence which my hubby approved!

totally agree with you sis!

If my husband is rich i would love to stay home and take care of my family.. but since he's not. I would want to find a job after couple of years when our little one is attending to school.

I want to have my own money so i can buy things for them like when it's my hubby's bday or when it's our anniversary, xmas, etc. and so with our kids too. It's hard when there are occassions like this and then you buy gifts for your hubby where the money came from him as well, d bah?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jam07 View Post
    i hope he can read this
    love it penny!
    Hubby is generous but cannot afford to give me that amount He has initiative and I'm over the moon if I was asked if I have money. But I'm satisfied as he paid the bills

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post

If my husband is rich i would love to stay home and take care of my family.. but since he's not. I would want to find a job after couple of years when our little one is attending to school.

I want to have my own money so i can buy things for them like when it's my hubby's bday or when it's our anniversary, xmas, etc. and so with our kids too. It's hard when there are occassions like this and then you buy gifts for your hubby where the money came from him as well, d bah?

I met lot of filipina wives in Europe already. They all want to have their own money. We can buy cards during occassions if we have job, we can buy them more than they expect Happy to give and better to give

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post

there is nothing wrong with buying hubby presents with his own money my husband laughs about it, i told him i bought u a i thought of you gift using our joint card
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Thread Information