Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
I am on maternity leave for about three months now. I never thought that I will survive just being at home and be bored as I love working, a lot! It never occured in my mind that I will become a housewife and it will be my job description... But things changed, I am so loving minding our son and being a "wife" to my dear husband.

As with working, every now and then, I pop-in the office and update the accounts. My working time is flexible, I can report as I wish, which is really good!!!

I'd like you to read this as it's quite interesting:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/02/mot...rth/index.html

"The typical mother puts in a 92-hour work week, the company concluded, and works at least 10 jobs. In order of hours spent on them per week, these are:
housekeeper,
day-care center teacher,
cook,
computer operator,
laundry machine operator,
janitor,
facilities manager,
van driver,
chief executive officer and
psychologist.

By figuring out the median salaries for each position, and calculating the average number of hours worked at each, the firm came up with $138,095"...

hehehe... so for those who feel bad, then think again, you are doing the best job in the world!!
Lucky for you manay
I work fulltime before i took my first maternity leave. When it times to go back to work just partime which is flexible for me and my husband. So i can work when he is off and vise versa. You can ask your employer about it which i did

Looking after the kids is unbelievable..the joy everything though its really tough but its worth at the end of the day when you come to think of it.