Thread: 999

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Saw on the news today, a 2 year old girl managed to call an ambulance for her ill mum, after learning how to dial 999 from watching the Tweenies

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    It was a lovely day. We were all relaxing in the sitting room. The phone keeps ringing we just ignore it when the numbers wont appeared on as it could be the call center again. Suddenly we saw the police officer coming towards our door. Oh God what have we done. And the police officer asked is everything alright here hmmmm all were ok i guess apart from my wee boy who looks guilty. And he says we trace the number who dialled 999 and it came from this address. And my wee boy started crying as if he's done something wrong

We just found out he dialled 999. Oh dear..
    smart cheeky boy

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Britains youngest hoax-caller,could have been worse,he could have phoned an "Adult" line

Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Saw on the news today, a 2 year old girl managed to call an ambulance for her ill mum, after learning how to dial 999 from watching the Tweenies
    I've seen that as well Sim, hey have you watch the next episode after that...the lady deliver her baby by herself just calling 999 Bl00dy scary.. (oopss not swearing... lol... lots of blood in it)
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Quote Originally Posted by LEAHnew View Post
    smart cheeky boy

I've seen that as well Sim, hey have you watch the next episode after that...the lady deliver her baby by herself just calling 999 Bl00dy scary.. (oopss not swearing... lol... lots of blood in it)
    I shall have to look out for that one .....Are you starting to get used to our funny country now leah?

Thread Information