Hi everyone

I am a British guy who has fallen for a Filipino girl, but she is stuck in the Philippines. We have been chatting over the internet since January and I am going over in November to meet her for the first time. If everything works out then I am hoping that she can come to the UK both to be with me and to work as a carer.

She is current finishing her course there in CDO in international studies, she has already completed her 6 month caregivers course and is doing voluntary work in caring to build up her experience and get her transfer of records?

The trouble is that neither of us have much spare money and I want to find the best and cheapest way to bring her to the UK. I am helping her to pay for her course at the moment.

I really did not want her to have to commit to me until she was in England in case she found that she did not like it here. Because of my job I cannot move to the Philippines, but it looks like that the only way with the strict rules here is for us to marry or her to come on fiancée visa. It seems sad that she will not be given the freedom to find out about life here before she commits to a long term relationship.

Anyway, I am hoping that perhaps with the help of the lovely people on this site I might find a way to get around these problems.

Thanks for listening.