Thread: Newbee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LastViking View Post
    Hi everyone

I am a British guy who has fallen for a Filipino girl, but she is stuck in the Philippines. We have been chatting over the internet since January and I am going over in November to meet her for the first time. If everything works out then I am hoping that she can come to the UK both to be with me and to work as a carer.

She is current finishing her course there in CDO in international studies, she has already completed her 6 month caregivers course and is doing voluntary work in caring to build up her experience and get her transfer of records?

The trouble is that neither of us have much spare money and I want to find the best and cheapest way to bring her to the UK. I am helping her to pay for her course at the moment.

I really did not want her to have to commit to me until she was in England in case she found that she did not like it here. Because of my job I cannot move to the Philippines, but it looks like that the only way with the strict rules here is for us to marry or her to come on fiancée visa. It seems sad that she will not be given the freedom to find out about life here before she commits to a long term relationship.

Anyway, I am hoping that perhaps with the help of the lovely people on this site I might find a way to get around these problems.

Thanks for listening.
    De Ja VU in a sense that my man who`s my other half now we didn`t want to commit to each other till we found out if I like it here or not but since he`d been courting with me for about 1 and a half year it seems there`s no other option but for us to get married in PI.Unfortunately there is no cheapest way to bring her to the UK.BTW which university in CDO is she? I know there`s only two University offering International studies I graduated in International studies as well in Xavier University (ateneo de Cagayan) the other Uni is Liceo de Cagayan.Hope you two will surpass all the troubles along the way just dont lose hope and everything will be fineGoodluck
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Hi Mrs Daddy. Michelle is at the Liceo University at Rodelsa Building in Vamenta Boulevard.
    She is also doing volunteer work to get her certificates.

I am interested in your comment, thanks for replying. I a not sure I could wait 1 and half years to be together. :(

LV

Thread Information