Thread: Buy from Carboot Sale - Sell in Ebay

Buy from Carboot Sale - Sell in Ebay

Hi guys,

I just want to share my part time home based work for someone who wants to make extra pocket money.

Well what Im doing is I buy stuff in Carboot sale and Sell them in Ebay and Im always making a lot of profit by doing this for example I always look for Haynes car manual in Carboot sale and usually bought it for only 99p but I sold it in Ebay, the minimum manual I sold at the moment was £3+ and the maximum sold was £8+ (excluded p&p).

Also other stuff popular in ebay are like Children activity toys, baby stuffs, branded clothing, shoes and bags, so there you go guys, if you're always in carboot sale and have spare time to make money at home, try buy and sell
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Very entrepreneurial,you have business savvy

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    Hi guys,

I just want to share my part time home based work for someone who wants to make extra pocket money.

Well what Im doing is I buy stuff in Carboot sale and Sell them in Ebay and Im always making a lot of profit by doing this for example I always look for Haynes car manual in Carboot sale and usually bought it for only 99p but I sold it in Ebay, the minimum manual I sold at the moment was £3+ and the maximum sold was £8+ (excluded p&p).

Also other stuff popular in ebay are like Children activity toys, baby stuffs, branded clothing, shoes and bags, so there you go guys, if you're always in carboot sale and have spare time to make money at home, try buy and sell
    Good thinking batman hehehehe u r genius Anne

I used to do that too. But now stuck in the house ATM so i just sell stuff which we didnt use or i dont like or bought sale stuff online and sell it in my ebay Small profit but every penny counts
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Hi guys,

thanks for sharing, Ann..I am also selling in Ebay but mostly on ladies clothing and accessories.. will give children's stuff a try though..

i know a lady from the uk who already does that,she buys from ebay cheap then resells it for more
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    i know a lady from the uk who already does that,she buys from ebay cheap then resells it for more
    You can buy wholesale or joblots in ebay and resale it
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    thanks for sharing, Ann..I am also selling in Ebay but mostly on ladies clothing and accessories.. will give children's stuff a try though..
    Nice sis...
    I am selling many baby stuff now esp buggy now that i need double buggy
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Banned
    Hi guys,

My friends do the same thing and I am thinking if I can bring some stuffs from Pinas and sell to ebay. Like hand made hammock, crafts but don't know exactly the immigration rules

I bought some UK 2nd hand home decors stuffs, pigurins,toys and sells to Pinas already. I think that is also good idea. I start buying small items now for collections and later send to Pinas for Christmas business selling gifts. I also buys 2nd hand gowns for a rent gown business. Planning to buy ice maker machine too for a small business in Pinas.

oh!that makes me thinking
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Look for job lots from other countries, especially unusual stuff. A guy in Egypt sell papyrus bookmarks and oils, stuff like that can sell well.

I've got bored of Ebat, too many charges and competition now, so the profits are not worth the hassle for me when I can make more just by selling one ebook.
    Keith - Administrator

When your a mogul equal to Sir Alan Sugar dont forget us Lady j

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    When your a mogul equal to Sir Alan Sugar dont forget us Lady j

Hey I also saw someone sold job lot of veg. oil waste and a lots of bidder who had interested and the seller made a good money from it.

WHy they want cooking oil waste for? Ist to make turn into diesel?
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

I supposed

Hey I also saw someone sold job lot of veg. oil waste and a lots of bidder who had interested and the seller made a good money from it.

Probably, saw that in River cottage show they are turning it into diesel.
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Ebay is certainly not what it used to be. I used to buy a lot of stuff wholesale, then sell it on ebay. Used to do quite well.

As has been mentioned, there is too much competition now, so it hardly seems worth it.

It's probably stiil a good way to pick up things at carboots & then sell them on.

Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing LadyJ, reminds me about my first experience Carboot sale at Studley and meeting some of fil-uk members there, it was nice experience.

Now I'm having idea to make myself busy in near future I Hope kukupops wont be surprise if his old stuff in Ebay

p.s
    make your thread invisible to his eyes
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Thread Information