Thread: Getting UK passport in Philippines for child

Respected Member

Getting UK passport in Philippines for child

This is for married couples, for non married look here http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk...in-philippines

Ok I try my best without missing anything out if I can

Your husbands birth certificate from UK which you can apply online here if you not have, it takes 3 weeks to arrive. www.gro.gov.uk

Your NSO birth certificate and obviously your childrens NSO certs which again you can get here https://www.ecensus.com.ph

Certificate of Marriage along with pictures of your marriage, All Filipino certs can be got from the site above from the NSO and arrive very quickly by LBC to your door, I always ordered at least 3 of each one so I had spares would I need them.

Hospital (Dr's Records of your pregnancy) E.g all scans and receipts of any bills do do with having the baby. The medical book of your baby(s) e.g inoculation book and any thing else you have(better to give to much then to little)

Your hubbys passport with xerox along with your ID and xerox copys, They will keep your passport for around 10 days hubby. Give as many ID's as you can (wife) it will all be returned, My wife only had a postal ID as she was awaiting her passport application.
    here is info off the site

COMPULSORY DOCUMENTS
    (Please present ORIGINAL documents and photocopies of each document)

 Birth Certificate on NSO (National Statistics Office) Security paper
     Parents’ birth certificates
    British parent: submit full/long UK birth certificate or Birth Registration/Naturalisation certificate
    Philippine born parent: submit NSO birth certificate
     If applicable, parents’ marriage certificate – submit NSO marriage certificate if married in the Philippines and evidence of termination of any previous marriage (divorce decree nisi, annulment)
     Submit CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage Record) for Philippine citizen parent if not married to the British parent of the applicant
     If parents are not married, mother’s written consent to the issuance of a passport to her child
     If applicable, father’s/mother’s death certificate
     Birth certificates of all other brothers and sisters (applicant’s siblings), if applicable
     Both parents’ passports from around the time of applicant’s birth
     Current or previous passports held by applicant including any passport s/he was included on and/or used to travel to the Philippines, if applicable

ADDITIONAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

 Mother’s antenatal/postnatal/delivery notes, scans and ultrasounds from hospital. If unable to obtain original records, please submit copies, which have been attested by the hospital.
     School records from Nursery to University, as applicable
     Local photo identity documents e.g. voter’s card , driving license, bank cards, etc
     Applicant’s life photographs (ideally not digitised photos), to include
    • Photographs as a baby with parents in the UK (if applicable)
    • Photographs on return to the country (where application is being made)
    • Photographs of applicant growing up in the UK/country where making the application; with parents and siblings
    • If married, wedding photos
     Parents’ UK documents (one year before and up to two years after applicant’s birth)
     Documents with regards to applicant’s change of name
    • Sworn affidavit, deed poll and newspaper cutting with regards to change of name (including adding or dropping names);
    • Marriage certificate and wedding photographs, if name change is through marriage

All these need to be original documents you hand in. You will get them back from the consulate. Please advise your location and I will be able to tell you if I know one near you, I am in Luzon.

It really was simple as long as you give enough info it is plain sailing, Pictures are also a good help.

Good luck and I would advise to get your kids the Filipino passport also as it makes for a much better future.
    All the best

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alesypalsy View Post
    This is for married couples, for non married look here http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk...in-philippines

Ok I try my best without missing anything out if I can

Your husbands birth certificate from UK which you can apply online here if you not have, it takes 3 weeks to arrive. www.gro.gov.uk

Your NSO birth certificate and obviously your childrens NSO certs which again you can get here https://www.ecensus.com.ph

Certificate of Marriage along with pictures of your marriage, All Filipino certs can be got from the site above from the NSO and arrive very quickly by LBC to your door, I always ordered at least 3 of each one so I had spares would I need them.

Hospital (Dr's Records of your pregnancy) E.g all scans and receipts of any bills do do with having the baby. The medical book of your baby(s) e.g inoculation book and any thing else you have(better to give to much then to little)

Your hubbys passport with xerox along with your ID and xerox copys, They will keep your passport for around 10 days hubby. Give as many ID's as you can (wife) it will all be returned, My wife only had a postal ID as she was awaiting her passport application.
    here is info off the site

COMPULSORY DOCUMENTS

 Birth Certificate on NSO (National Statistics Office) Security paper
     Parents’ birth certificates
    British parent: submit full/long UK birth certificate or Birth Registration/Naturalisation certificate
    Philippine born parent: submit NSO birth certificate
     If applicable, parents’ marriage certificate – submit NSO marriage certificate if married in the Philippines and evidence of termination of any previous marriage (divorce decree nisi, annulment)
     Submit CENOMAR (Certificate of No Marriage Record) for Philippine citizen parent if not married to the British parent of the applicant
     If parents are not married, mother’s written consent to the issuance of a passport to her child
     If applicable, father’s/mother’s death certificate
     Birth certificates of all other brothers and sisters (applicant’s siblings), if applicable
     Both parents’ passports from around the time of applicant’s birth
     Current or previous passports held by applicant including any passport s/he was included on and/or used to travel to the Philippines, if applicable

ADDITIONAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

 Mother’s antenatal/postnatal/delivery notes, scans and ultrasounds from hospital. If unable to obtain original records, please submit copies, which have been attested by the hospital.
     School records from Nursery to University, as applicable
     Local photo identity documents e.g. voter’s card , driving license, bank cards, etc
     Applicant’s life photographs (ideally not digitised photos), to include
    • Photographs as a baby with parents in the UK (if applicable)
    • Photographs on return to the country (where application is being made)
    • Photographs of applicant growing up in the UK/country where making the application; with parents and siblings
    • If married, wedding photos
     Parents’ UK documents (one year before and up to two years after applicant’s birth)
     Documents with regards to applicant’s change of name
    • Sworn affidavit, deed poll and newspaper cutting with regards to change of name (including adding or dropping names);
    • Marriage certificate and wedding photographs, if name change is through marriage

All these need to be original documents you hand in. You will get them back from the consulate. Please advise your location and I will be able to tell you if I know one near you, I am in Luzon.

It really was simple as long as you give enough info it is plain sailing, Pictures are also a good help.

Good luck and I would advise to get your kids the Filipino passport also as it makes for a much better future.
    All the best
    HOW MUCH ARE THE PRICE FOR EACH ENGLISH PASSPORT OF THE KIDS Am currently living in mindanao..i hoipe to get there passort soon..when we can

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    HOW MUCH ARE THE PRICE FOR EACH ENGLISH PASSPORT OF THE KIDS Am currently living in mindanao..i hoipe to get there passort soon..when we can
    Under 16 age i think currently £79 but please check on this link http://ukinthephilippines.fco.gov.uk/en/passports/
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Thread Information