Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: British Girlfriends:

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I dont doubt my sis kimmi,I have seen what she is like when she is drunk argumentative as a guy and a little loud
    You sure she is not phill Some of my Wifes friends are like that when they had a few beers
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Did you ever hang around the discos in wanchai or Ermita?Even this year I was in L.A.Cafe in Del Pilar back in march and saw a pinay physically attack an indian guy,they are lethal with a drink inside them,she got him on the floor,regular little wild cat

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Did you ever hang around the discos in wanchai or Ermita?Even this year I was in L.A.Cafe in Del Pilar back in march and saw a pinay physically attack an indian guy,they are lethal with a drink inside them,she got him on the floor,regular little wild cat
    Nope but hung round atc in alabang, and makati mainly greenbelt plus back in the missus town in laguna. Actually the nuttest drunken pinays i have seen were in Boracay battering the life out of one another was up there with anything i have seen in Kingston high street at closing time

When I asked had you been to the discos or wanchai or ermita I didnt mean to imply that I had I just wondered if you had but your right,I have seen some really bad hair-pulling,face-scratching cat fights Kingston is renown,especially the Oceana Well,thats it then,my faith in british women is totally destroyed,I will probably never speak to my mum again

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thanks for all the reply guyzzz

I agree to that there are bad and good people in anywhere and it also takes communication to create friendship to anyone. It is very important to really get to know the person well before trusting them completely,coz some friends betray.

Its always best to put your guards on at all time when it comes to getting to know a person.
    For me, i just avoid them becoz, i can't handle them , i talk to them but i can never really trust any brit girl anymore.
    Filipina a born survivor!

Quote Originally Posted by eljean View Post
    Thanks for all the reply guyzzz

I agree to that there are bad and good people in anywhere and it also takes communication to create friendship to anyone. It is very important to really get to know the person well before trusting them completely,coz some friends betray.

Its always best to put your guards on at all time when it comes to getting to know a person.
    For me, i just avoid them becoz, i can't handle them , i talk to them but i can never really trust any brit girl anymore.
    Wow sweeping statment

So how many have you spoken to theres about 25 million so i cant belive all are bad and with all due respect you sure its not you the way you speak to them or act with them? I find its always best to look at oursleves before looking at others

Should i think all Phili blokes are con men as I have met quite a few while there who wanted to try and con me?

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Wow sweeping statment

So how many have you spoken to theres about 25 million so i cant belive all are bad and with all due respect you sure its not you the way you speak to them or act with them? I find its always best to look at oursleves before looking at others

Should i think all Phili blokes are con men as I have met quite a few while there who wanted to try and con me?
    As i was saying i can't handle them,that's just me and i said i talk to them but i can never trust them i have not spoken to all of them 25 million
    that's just my opinion why do you think guys here chosen filipina over their own english womenmaybe with same reason why i chose brits over a PI guy.Well anyway, that was just based on me own experience thats why i ask everyone here if they ever have a british girlfriends for me to at least conclude if it's the same as i thought but anyway,its good to know all opinion regarding this query of mine...
    Filipina a born survivor!

Banned

Talking

not allowed to have girlfriends now the wife wont let me

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    Thats a bit inconsiderate of her isnt it Dave

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    oh no that was sad Dave, but you should tell her that she should learn to trust you unless..

Thats a bit inconsiderate of her isnt it Dave
    aye Tawi.. in a relationship we need to compromise and considerate with each other..

"Aye" kimmi?I havent said "Aye" since i was a bairn But I do know a pinay in Sunderland who often says "Why aye man"

"Aye" kimmi?I havent said "Aye" since i was a bairn But I do know a pinay in Sunderland who often says "Why aye man"

Newbie (Restricted Access) LouLou's Avatar
    Just as it's impossible to generalise accurately about women from the Philippines (some are beautiful diamonds, whilst some scam men on the internet, it seems), British women can't be easily categorised. Some are trustworthy, loyal & intelligent, whilst others are immoral party animals and might even flirt with married men! Most of us are somewhere in between. And the same goes for men, of course (Filipinos and Brits).

Give British women a chance and don't judge us all on a few negative friendship experiences. Culturally, we are different to Filipinas, but once you get past those cultural boundaries, which are often superficial, you'll see we're pretty much the same the world over!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLou View Post
    Just as it's impossible to generalise accurately about women from the Philippines (some are beautiful diamonds, whilst some scam men on the internet, it seems), British women can't be easily categorised. Some are trustworthy, loyal & intelligent, whilst others are immoral party animals and might even flirt with married men! Most of us are somewhere in between. And the same goes for men, of course (Filipinos and Brits).

Give British women a chance and don't judge us all on a few negative friendship experiences. Culturally, we are different to Filipinas, but once you get past those cultural boundaries, which are often superficial, you'll see we're pretty much the same the world over!
    I totally agree Very well said lou
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information