Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: British Girlfriends:

British Girlfriends:

Hiya everyone! can i just pop this question about having british girl friends do you have any girl friends (british one)do you get along with them well? or closer? or bestfriend?or you stick to your own kind? im just wondering if you get along with them coz i don't or can you trust them?when it comes to gossip coz one thing i notice they kiss and tell no matter what:
    Filipina a born survivor!

I've got just one British girl that I'm friends with, she's a walking disaster area......I've known her since I was a drunken teenager...

What is it you want to know about British women...?

I don't feel I can trust British women I must say...I do enjoy there company sometimes though...

I know all the jokes hehe..

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    I've got just one British girl that I'm friends with, she's a walking disaster area......I've known her since I was a drunken teenager...

What is it you want to know about British women...?

I don't feel I can trust British women I must say...I do enjoy there company sometimes though...

I know all the jokes hehe..
    There is nothing really about them i need to know coz i already know and can see what they are ,from me own experience just wanna know if some of here did make friends with english girl and their experience.thats all...
    Filipina a born survivor!

Quote Originally Posted by eljean View Post
    Hiya everyone! can i just pop this question about having british girl friends do you have any girl friends (british one)do you get along with them well? or closer? or bestfriend?or you stick to your own kind? im just wondering if you get along with them coz i don't or can you trust them?when it comes to gossip coz one thing i notice they kiss and tell no matter what:
    Well the missus has plenty of British Girl friends some white indigenous, some fillipino ladies who been here so long, and from various backgrounds indian and west indian.

They all like all her non British friends seem to gossip

I do know that some of her Indigenous Brits friends have looked after her very well when she has had tough times and from she has told me she has been able to confide with them regarding work matters and them do the same and on both sides its gone no further. When she was seriously ill and unable to read the texts she got many of her Indigeous and non indigeous British friends were first to text/call and offer bestwishes and even to help if they could. While some of her pinay friends dissapeared or took their time, strangely few of the pinay friends offered to visit.

Although her pinay friends are generally older while her British friends are in her age group so maybe that was the difference

I guess like all things socialy its who you meet and come into contact with
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Most women can be 'bitchy' regardless of country of origin
    Keith - Administrator

my opinion is 'sorry,i cant trust any british woman' coz i saw a lot of them flirting with man even they know that the man is married or has a gf already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana_may365 View Post
    my opinion is 'sorry,i cant trust any british woman' coz i saw a lot of them flirting with man even they know that the man is married or has a gf already.
    A lot of British ladies and men in my office and elsewhere will flirt but its just a joke and its understood nothing is meant by it at all. Its like the joke banter British blokes will have which sounds as if both hate one another.

Should i not trust all Phill blokes as many often flirt with my Wife if they dont notice us together sometimes even if they do

Strangely suprised how many of the Women in flirt in phill with me (With me yellow skin and doughnut belly) even when they know im with My Wife.

Lets not trust anyone

hi Eljean, in my case I have some British Girlfriends in here whom Ive met from work. We do get along very well, we used to chat about our diffent cultures. beliefs and most of all Foods.. They are married as well so sometimes we do compare notes and the attitude I like with them is they are not PLASTIC, they will tell you if there's something wrong or if uve offended them but after that its another chapter. They dont go and on and on and on about it again. But I dont tell them everything, my hubby is still my bestfriend.

Strangely suprised how many of the Women in flirt in phill with me (With me yellow skin and doughnut belly) Do pinays flirt with you Homer?Pinoys flirt with me English women are ok,my sisters are english

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    There are good and bad people in every street, in every town, in every city, in every country.........

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    There are good and bad people in every street, in every town, in every city, in every country.........

Word

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Strangely suprised how many of the Women in flirt in phill with me (With me yellow skin and doughnut belly) Do pinays flirt with you Homer?Pinoys flirt with me English women are ok,my sisters are english
    Krispy kremes work well

Is your Mum not English

My mum is from scotland'ish way

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    I have some white girlfriends. Polish, Russians, and British. We are happy everytime we meet in town. Lots of chats but they will seldom ask about my personal data.

I consider my Mom-in-Law as my best friend as she always tells me to be careful not only with filipinas but also with british/white. She said they will attack you someday if you can't get on. Don't tell them about something personal and don't ask them too about theirs. But Filipinas aren't all the same. They sometimes asked more than that. I'm also different, I can tell the true and real me as I have nothing to hide. If they will attack me personally, like for example being childless, being with my in-laws etc. then I will bring you to hell!

My Mom always there to defend my side too.

My mum is from scotland'ish way

A foreigner

To be classified as English i read that you need family born in England all the way back to the 1700's. I guess its all up to how you feel.

One bloke I know of always thought of himself as English to the bone as went back a few generations but turned out his dna said family from Easten Europe (cant remeber where now exactly) When he was going to appear on a TVseries although he was one of the ones who never made it to the final cut.

Many of the Brits and of course Phills are such a mixed bag how anyone can say a Brit or a Phill is the same as the next of their country folk is beyond me

possibly the English lady has spanish genes its thought the celts came from spain orignally (or maybe she bought her genes in zara) and possibly the Pinay has spanish blood as well

Thats why I migrated south innit we are proper english in this neck of the woods as my foray around Hounslow yesterday proved

Respected Member
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Thats why I migrated south innit we are proper english in this neck of the woods as my foray around Hounslow yesterday proved

I know of people who are "indian", "Irish" etc but third or fourth generation born n bred in England.

Always like to point that out when I tell them that they English not only british as they refer to themsleves..

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    hi Eljean, in my case I have some British Girlfriends in here whom Ive met from work. We do get along very well, we used to chat about our diffent cultures. beliefs and most of all Foods.. They are married as well so sometimes we do compare notes and the attitude I like with them is they are not PLASTIC, they will tell you if there's something wrong or if uve offended them but after that its another chapter. They dont go and on and on and on about it again. But I dont tell them everything, my hubby is still my bestfriend.

Hi Eljean,

Nice to see you here again!
    My situation is similar as Kimmi's, met them from work & church and they are all brilliant. But I must say, I'm more closer to the married women (middle-aged) than with those with the young (maybe because some are a bit "worldly" if you know what I mean...). But with the "not so young" groups, we can talk about things that are more meaningful & helpful...

sorry to everybody!im only telling whats i seeand what i experience

Respected Member
    To say you already know what they`re like is a bit silly really . Thats a generalization and would be like them saying they know all Filipinas cos some they met have had money sent to them W.U. from their husbands, become nurses or care assistants and such. Not everyone`s like that are they.
    You`ll find some good and bad, maybe they are more into material things but then most of them have been working since they left school and made a career for themselves if they didnt have kids early.

nope i didn't trust them at all
    all things are possible!

I agree with Aposhark!I have brits girl friends but I have to be on my guard as Boss said Most women can be 'bitchy' regardless of country of origin.And I am too picky for a friend as seldom you find a true one.
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Ana_may365 View Post
    sorry to everybody!im only telling whats i seeand what i experience
    Its Ok,my sister lives in Durham,she was probably one of those you saw flirting

Its Ok,my sister lives in Durham,she was probably one of those you saw flirting
    might be not, Tawi..

Blimey some people with trust issues amazed they trust someone who is related to these British Women

Do all you who cant trust a British woman not even trust those in your family

Your right Kimmi,it might'nt have been my sisBut on second thoughts,and knowing her character well,it actually might have been

Your right Kimmi,it might'nt have been my sisBut on second thoughts,and knowing her character well,it actually might have been
    oh no, blimey! I was about to say benefit of the doubt.

I dont doubt my sis kimmi,I have seen what she is like when she is drunk argumentative as a guy and a little loud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information