Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: british men

british men

hi i am looking for a nice british men for my eldest sister..she is 27 years old.

try Boss`s dating site mhic
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    try Boss`s dating site mhic
    agree with Mrs. Daddy in here..Goodluck with ur search..

And ask your husbands friends in Kent

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

can I recommend you Mr.Tawi?

Sadly I am too old and too ugly for her sis and wouldnt dream of inflicting myself upon such a nice young lady

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Sadly I am too old and too ugly for her sis and wouldnt dream of inflicting myself upon such a nice young lady
    oh that was so humble of u, Sir..

Well,my family Motto is Humble yourself lest you be humbled

my sister is not picky and judgemental person she likes to meet a nice and kind guy,she's very inteligent, kind, pretty, with very good sense of humor and have a big heart. If you can recommend or know anyone interested to know her please let me know. And I think age doesnt matter. Thanks

We just moved here in kent last august and we dont really have lots of friends. Anyway, If Mr. Tawi2 is interested he can look up my sister's photo on my profile.Thanks.

Mhic,your sister sounds an absolutely wonderful young lady,I am sure she will make someone a fantastic partner,but I am currently undergoing a gender-confusion metamorphosis after seeing so many hunky bayots at the barrio fiesta sa london But I truly hope your sis finds a guy compatble to her character as a partner on the road of life

Red face

That's just 'false modesty', Del! You could easily be her in shining armour ...

Arthur,following my chat with fatedtoloveyou I have decided to go over to the dark-side in my quest for happiness,women are just too complicated,but I am sure that mhic-mhics sister will meet Mr Right

Quote Originally Posted by mhic-mhic View Post
    ... a nice and kind guy,she's very inteligent, kind, pretty, with very good sense of humor and have a big heart. And I think age doesnt matter. Thanks
    That's our Tawi to a 'T' ... kind, intelligent, good sense of humour and ... let's see ... what else?

my sister is not what they call bayut. She is 100% woman.

That'll do Arthur cheque is in the post

my sister is not what they call bayut. She is 100% woman.
    No Mhic,obviously your sister is a woman,what I was trying to say was I am looking for a bayot

That'll do Arthur cheque is in the post
    Great, man! ... so long as it isn't made of rubber!

Arthur,dont you know any single gentlemen

No Mhic,obviously your sister is a woman,what I was trying to say was I am looking for a bayot
    are u serious Tawi?

Yeah,of course I am,I am looking for a guy for fatedtoloveyou,it would be a bit selfish if I put my happiness before his wouldnt it

Yeah,of course I am,I am looking for a guy for fatedtoloveyou,it would be a bit selfish if I put my happiness before his wouldnt it
    ah ok that's clear now.. that was so very kind of u..

Arthur,dont you know any single gentlemen
    Well there's ... always ... ahem ... 'cool999', I daresay ... but I'd only suggest HIM in an emergency!

He wouldnt even enter the equation,not even in a dire-emergencyI just thought you might have had some single male friends who you could introduce to Mhic's sister I have introduced loads of guys to single pinays,handed over their cell-phone numbers and e-mail addresses,the only problem is most guys arent prepared to jump on a plane so the friendship eventually fizzles out

my sister is not picky and judgemental person she likes to meet a nice and kind guy,she's very inteligent, kind, pretty, with very good sense of humor and have a big heart. If you can recommend or know anyone interested to know her please let me know. And I think age doesnt matter. Thanks
    dont say that your sister is not picky, she will end up with a scouser

hope she finds a decent guy
    but there are some guys who come on here looking for a filipina , unlucky for them thou nearly all the filipina's on here are engaged or wed already

you`ll never know

I'm looking for a spare!

Is my wife reading this?

Keith - Administrator

Are spares allowed

Mhic,your sister sounds an absolutely wonderful young lady,I am sure she will make someone a fantastic partner,but I am currently undergoing a gender-confusion metamorphosis after seeing so many hunky bayots at the barrio fiesta sa london But I truly hope your sis finds a guy compatble to her character as a partner on the road of life
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information