Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
Philippines authorities will only arrest you if there are complainants.
You are not accredited to POEA and not authorized to collect money from applicants if no evidence that they can work abroad. Even Recruitment Agencies accredited to POEA are not authorized to collect money from applicants until they have shown some docs like Job Orders certified by POEA.
I just don't know why agencies wanted to have their money first. I pity those applicants who sold their land, properties and even their carabaos for the promise of job contract abroad I am not in favor of Refund policy as if they have already sold their property and you refund back the money, then what will gonna happen? It will be impossible to buy your property back.
POEA ACCREDITED AGENCIES are those who are RECRUITMENT or MANPOWER AGENCIES. These are agencies which are required by the law to accredit them with the poea as they facilitates EMPLOYMENT AND RECRUITMENT. A CONSULTANCY DOEST FACILITATE EMPLOYMENT AND WE ARE NOT EVEN REQUIRED TO GET POEA ACCREDITATION...IF WE DID ACCREDITED THAT WOULD ONLY PROVES WE ARE RECRUITING. WE DO NOT CHARGE PLACEMENTS...SO THEY DO NOT NEED TO SELL THEIR CARABAOS...A RECRUITMENT AGENCY IS FAR DIFFERENT FROM CONSULTANCY