Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
My business has its own account to which the police had withdrawn all the cash on it (which we included on our complaints). Since May we have used more than 800,000PH to support the case, pay the lawyers and even support the families of my employees. I understood what you meant about job scams however, my company isnt dealing with job placement. We are a consultancy...merely sorting VISA requirements and consultantion about attaining the right Visa but not employment. Most Filipinos are not aware that a consultancy and recruitment is far different. RECRUITMENT are for job placement, Consultancy are for VISA requirements. I hope you could visit our website so may understand what sort or things my company offers and what we CANT!
WE are only charging Processing fee to which all other standard legitimate consultancies are allowed to charge. (an Ph8,000 doesnt mean you can go abroad for work, that is for the processing, exam, review, and overhead expenses). We do not sort medical as that is the obligation of the client who intend to go abroad, we are not allowed to accept Medical fee, Visa fee and airfare).