Quote Originally Posted by eagles View Post
charlene , i emphatize with you. however, i suggest that you Don't give any money to the Police or any person trying to exact money from you in the guise of helping your case.

Members of this forum had given you links to where you can possibly get some support.

In the meantime , hold on... I hope your family and kevin's family will offer you support ( charity begins at Home)

While i am writing this, my friend here in davao is reading too.. She will try to find out all about this case being with the police force.
Kevin has no one from the UK to help him. I never paid the police any money as i was informed by the embassy not to do so. However, since the arrest we have spent more than 400,000 for legal fees as I resorted to wrong legal firm who only mad part on milking money from Kevin and I. Kevin had a heart attack from the jail and one of my employee gave birth while in detention. As the owner, I have support the three employees I have including legal fees for each one of them and even supported their families. Embassy had been helpful, but their fuction is very limited too.