Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiding something from me?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyface View Post
    Not sure if that was Madonna inspired or the voices in my head are back. :s But it sure got me singing!

Happy weekend everyone!
    Tc.xx
    It wasnt imspired by Madonna but if you can put a tune to it you can plagiarise the words and make a Pinoy Number one song hit

may lalaki na gusto malambing, mas malambing o di kaya'y ayaw nila ng mga malalambing.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    It wasnt imspired by Madonna but if you can put a tune to it you can plagiarise the words and make a Pinoy Number one song hit

may lalaki na gusto malambing, mas malambing o di kaya'y ayaw nila ng mga malalambing.
    I knew the voices are back! Monkeyface is my name, plagiarism aint my game!;-p

I should stop before I say it.. MEN!!!! Oooppss, I just did! Hahaha!
    When in doubt, mumble.

Your like a female versiom of eminem,your stage name can be Mukhang-unggoy

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Your like a female versiom of eminem,your stage name can be Mukhang-unggoy
    Hush hush, that's our secret! ;-p
    When in doubt, mumble.

Some guys like lambing some guys like mas maglambing and some guys ayaw ng malambing
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    What are you then Tawiwi?
    ako ay pambihira

PAMBIHIRA ka talaga!!!
    Pakipot eh!

Please do not fight about the internet and trust in each other. Usually it clouds over issues due to technical problems. Sometimes yahoo does not login properly to the Yahoo server. For example sometimes me and my mahal get upset because my little picture disappears. Connection problems and technical issues should not make the both of you fight about small things. In the end, fight about things that really matter, because this is a minor issue. I am upset about my mahal not telling me important things like she needs more nappies, cos she run out, because she talks about small idiotic things.But what is important to her, is not important to me.Which is why couples have differences. I try to smooth things out and concentrate on the baby,but I try to explain sometimes Yahoo is a pain in the ass. It is only a tool for talking.Nothing else. Good luck explaining it!
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Pinakamahirap hulihin ang pinakamalinamnam na isda

Could be worse,200 years ago a letter from pinas to UK would have taken 10 years to be delivered

Respected Member
    Personally, i don't think there's any man on earth who don't like the "lambing" stuff.....
    It's a love gesture, a bond, an interaction - something that connects us to another person...
    And it makes us feel good, loved and valued.....
    It keeps us going and inspires us everyday.....
    If you're one of those few, who's not into the lambing stuff, then you sure are missing a lot
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

T I am saying is if your both comfortable with the relationship and you both have a set plan and you can see each other for maybe 2 months a year thats fine for some,we dont all have the same agenda
    what if both are not? who wants to waste 5yrs, going seeing some one for 1 month a year if your lucky, and because of time and distance apart for that 'relationship' to go nowhere.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    PAMBIHIRA ka talaga!!!
    Pakipot eh!
    Or Duwag??? just kidding tawiwi
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    what if both are not? who wants to waste 5yrs, going seeing some one for 1 month a year if your lucky, and because of time and distance apart for that 'relationship' to go nowhere.
    Well,if both of you are not happy in a relationship the unhappy one should bail-out,thats common sense,who is going to sit in a sinking boay while the water is lapping around their ankles But every single couple on the face of this planet has a different relationship from their neighbours,we are all different.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Or Duwag??? just kidding tawiwi
    Afraid or a coward Nahhhhhhh,we are all different

Respected Member
    Afraid or a coward Nahhhhhhh,we are all different
    LOL, it was a joke
    I know you're an advocate of "slowly but surely" movement, lol
    Anyway, it's good to take your time until you are 100% sure, it's a lifetime commitment,
    it's wise to think long and hard before you jump into it

Well,if both of you are not happy in a relationship the unhappy one should bail-out,thats common sense,who is going to sit in a sinking boay while the water is lapping around their ankles But every single couple on the face of this planet has a different relationship from their neighbours,we are all different.
    but it isn't a relationship when you've spent 5yrs seeing someone for maybe 4wks a year, surely lifers in prison get more rights than that

so say after 3yrs, one wants to end this waiting game and the other wants to continue, what about the 3yrs of commitment that person gave you, wasted ?, easy to say walk away..

but yes each to their own..

Quote Originally Posted by eagles View Post
    yesterday, i had a chat with my british boyfriend. He was pricky. Our usual daily hour chat ended with hurt feelings. Why was that so? Overnight, i did looked back on how we are handling our long distant relationship that had span for 5 solid years. Yesterday, he felt irritated of my question " why are always offline in the IM?
    Hang on in there, my friend. Five years is a long time for ANY relationship ... let alone one conducted from opposite ends of the world ... and I can empathise with your frustration. But YOU have the right to know where things are heading, and HE in turn should be considerate of your feelings.

Maybe, as others have indicated, your boyfriend had simply been having an "off day" [it can happen to us all at times!]. Work problems perhaps? Whatever, I think it's best to clear the air between you (for BOTH your sakes) next time you talk. Explain to him how hurt you felt at the way your previous chat had ended. And, hopefully, he will prove to be more understanding than before.

Best Wishes to each of you.

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    but it isn't a relationship when you've spent 5yrs seeing someone for maybe 4wks a year, surely lifers in prison get more rights than that

so say after 3yrs, one wants to end this waiting game and the other wants to continue, what about the 3yrs of commitment that person gave you, wasted ?, easy to say walk away..

but yes each to their own..
    Lifers in prison?Yup,thats a good analogy for people who have rushed into marriage and find out too late they chose the wrong partner,most pinays will just hang on in there for the sake of ang pamilya Your also right about 3 years wasted on failed relationships,the chinese call it spilt milk,but havent we all had girlfriends even for a few months that didnt work out?Thats also wasted time,if you have 10 girlfriends,each lasted 3 months theres two and a half years gone,its all relative.Different strokes for different folks,we all have varying speeds in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    LOL, it was a joke
    I know you're an advocate of "slowly but surely" movement, lol
    Anyway, it's good to take your time until you are 100% sure, it's a lifetime commitment,
    it's wise to think long and hard before you jump into it

mas mainam na dahan dahan lang. Huwag kang padala sa mga udyok

Respected Member
    mas mainam na dahan dahan lang. Huwag kang padala sa mga udyok
    sa udyok ng tukso? sa silakbo ng damdamin
    This are deep tagalog, lol, for filipino poets i think you are a multi lingual poet as well, lol

Temptation? Outburst of emotion Deep tagalog Sophie,I am surrounded by hundreds of books,its emotional

Banned
    .........But every single couple on the face of this planet has a different relationship from their neighbours,we are all different.
    I thought I was unique in my pursuit of happiness with my new Mahal.
    We all start out on a quest and are bewildered at times.

Some things happened and I was amazed at the insight of the members on this forum.
    That is why advice here is invaluable to everyone, because there is no substitute for experience and some here have seen the same problems over and over again.

I have realised that "no man is an island" and I can respect the viewpoint of others here to see the red flags / warning signs.

5 years does seem a tad too long for this lady to wait, but hey, I have been wrong before!

wow, the conversation here liven up my spirits.. BIG THANKS... I will take things slowly , discuss this over with him and see how this goes.. He came online and ask for an apology.

wow, the conversation here liven up my spirits.. BIG THANKS... I will take things slowly , discuss this over with him and see how this goes.. He came online and ask for an apology.
    Like yourself, I believe it often helps to discuss one's concerns with trusted friends. There's a great deal of truth in the old maxim that "a problem SHARED is a problem HALVED". It's also encouraging to learn that your boyfriend has since been online to ask for an apology.

All the very best to you both!!

Banned
    Glad you're happier, eagles.

Not too slowly though, huh?
    It will be 2014 before you know it.......

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Hang on in there, my friend ...
    To the person who very kindly nominated me extra Reputation Points for this post, I'd like to express my grateful thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    To the person who very kindly nominated me extra Reputation Points for this post, I'd like to express my grateful thanks.
    Crawler !!!!!!!

Goodluck to you eagles I hope you discuss it and sorted quickly with so much understanding and love in your heart I've noticed your post been edited I guess u mentioned some words that you felt very hurt that time I'm glad u managed to edit it and got some time to assess how you feel
    Feel free to use the PM and I'm glad to share my past LDR trials
    keep smiling and enjoy life
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

you'll be alright eagles just spread your wings and fly fly fly up to the sky
    all things are possible!

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    Glad you're happier, eagles.

Not too slowly though, huh?
    It will be 2014 before you know it.......

Thats cruel,I just watched that little bird getting older....and older....and older.....and Mutley sniggering
    All women are afraid of being left on the shelf,past their sell by date

Banned
    Thats cruel,I just watched that little bird getting older....and older....and older.....and Mutley sniggering
    All women are afraid of being left on the shelf,past their sell by date
    It was not meant to be cruel.
    Life moves on and we cannot wait for someone forever.
    It was meant to make her aware that another 5 years is too long to wait.
    All men also know about their mortality, that is why we should all be aware of time-wasters and people who mess us about with no real thought about time.

You mentioned earlier about her taking a long time, implying we are all different and that it was ok.
    I don't subscribe to that way of thinking.

I want her to be happy, you just interpreted my icons in a different way to the way they were meant.

And why do you persist in writing in Tagalog?
    The rules of the forum state that we must type in English?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information