Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Arrow Performer (Any one seen it ?)

Banned

Red Arrow Performer (Any one seen it ?)

This really such a perfect Air show, I cant see even just bit of mistakes from thier performances in the air http://www.raf.mod.uk/reds/ and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE-A4rLyWW8

As newbie in the UK, first time ever to watch the air festival, luckily as I am the one holding the advertising of our company, my boss sent us there to meet the crowd and got the chance to watch the performance they even make heart in the sky, unbelievable who ever the one who discover or found to do that kind of air show, must be a very very well trained pilot

Life was indeed too busy for me and for my husband, I even cant escape during my breaktime like the first week of my job to log on to forum fortunately I even met loads and loads of filipinas in Lowestoft, and they are so so kind to invite us for lunch and so we did today and again tomorrow

Life has to go on, and earning money i guess is one of the goal of each person in this world, so enjoy the forum each and everyone and I will just see you as much as I can

every year for many years i use to see the red arrows as there was a airshow less than a mile away from where i live, but they cancelled it about 10yrs ago i think because of health and safety .

a couple of years ago, we went to see the one on south port beach, we only got 2 see 1 or 2 planes, then it was cancelled because of high winds and it started rain cats and dogs, i had never seen so much rain . so the misses still not seen them, maybe this year

Hey I'm glad you enjoyed the red arrows...I used to enjoy watching them when I was a boy...your right of course, they are very skilled pilots...spectacular thing to watch!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

The airshow in N Wales has been moved from Llandudno to Rhyl due to Health & Safety, as they are both over the Irish Sea my guess is it is the wrong type of water in Llandudno Bay
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    I searched their performance at youtube and it's really wowwwww!!!

We have small airport here for jets and I feel scared everytime I hear jet until I get used to it. But then, I am very impress with their performance

We have seldom jets in the Philippines and it's fly very high so you'll not hear them when flying.

Thanks for sharing Joklet.
    You have a good job and enjoy it and enjoy your life. At least you have life now. Goodluck

We get dogfights over our house, sometimes only a few hundred feet away from RAF Valley. Also get plenty of US aircraft flyover who stop off there for a rest/refuel.
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    I searched their performance at youtube and it's really wowwwww!!!

We have small airport here for jets and I feel scared everytime I hear jet until I get used to it. But then, I am very impress with their performance

We have seldom jets in the Philippines and it's fly very high so you'll not hear them when flying.

Thanks for sharing Joklet.
    You have a good job and enjoy it and enjoy your life. At least you have life now. Goodluck
    I also looked at it in you tube Ate Penny and I must say its really fantastic..

btw, Goodluck with ur job Juliet. Earning money is good but u also have to look after urself.

Banned
    At least you have life now.
    You mean when I am tambay in the forum ,I dont have life ah, wahh your mean joke lang po friendship

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    We get dogfights over our house, sometimes only a few hundred feet away from RAF Valley. Also get plenty of US aircraft flyover who stop off there for a rest/refuel.
    To be honest, I am sure hubby wont get mad if one of my dream is to meet one of the pilot in RAF or the one who perform the show
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    I also looked at it in you tube Ate Penny and I must say its really fantastic..

btw, Goodluck with ur job Juliet. Earning money is good but u also have to look after urself.
    Thanks for that Kimmi, have a nice sunday ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    To be honest, I am sure hubby wont get mad if one of my dream is to meet one of the pilot in RAF or the one who perform the show
    Look what you made said pilot do!

Keith - Administrator

Banned
    He is eager to meet me as well when he heard it and so he mess his concentration, poor lad

Oh no Keith, its not red arrow plane,dont cheat me, it was gray arrow hahaha

Banned
    You mean when I am tambay in the forum ,I dont have life ah, wahh your mean joke lang po friendship

Thanks for that Kimmi, have a nice sunday ahead
    Thanks Kim! My first time to watch even in youtube
    Joklet is too busy, I told her hinay-hinay.

Not really! As I know we all need money. And money here not grows on trees Nice to see people happy with their job too

My only wish. Bati bati nah !!! yeheeey!

Thanks Kim! My first time to watch even in youtube
    Joklet is too busy, I told her hinay-hinay.

Not really! As I know we all need money. And money here not grows on trees Nice to see people happy with their job too

My only wish. Bati bati nah !!! yeheeey!
    Ate Penny I think ur message is meant for Juliet

This really such a perfect Air show, I cant see even just bit of mistakes from thier performances in the air http://www.raf.mod.uk/reds/ and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE-A4rLyWW8

As newbie in the UK, first time ever to watch the air festival, luckily as I am the one holding the advertising of our company, my boss sent us there to meet the crowd and got the chance to watch the performance )
    Were you at Sunderland yesterday ??
    JOHN and VANESSA

The Sunderland airshow is on this weekend Down on the sea-front..........SUNDERLAND............SUNDERLAND(Sorry old habits die hard).

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    The Sunderland airshow is on this weekend Down on the sea-front..........SUNDERLAND............SUNDERLAND(Sorry old habits die hard).
    YES, we watched some of the planes fly over South Shields, we were at a birthday party there with lots of Pinay, had a great day..
    JOHN and VANESSA

Sorry for shouting Sunderland....sunderland.....The football team are rubbish to be honest,poor relatives to Newcastle but I was conditioned by my dad as a small kid to shout for them Wouldnt mind seeing the airshow down at seaburn and roker again someday,havent been up to see it for years

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Yes wala naman problem sa kanya. Kaya masaya ako.
    You're such a nice person as well as Joklet. same here very nice person ahahha

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Sorry for shouting Sunderland....sunderland.....The football team are rubbish to be honest,poor relatives to Newcastle but I was conditioned by my dad as a small kid to shout for them Wouldnt mind seeing the airshow down at seaburn and roker again someday,havent been up to see it for years
    Roker parks gone, Sunderland are in the prem, Newcastle are not in the prem.

Banned
    ooooo... air show! i love it... attended a few in Clark... but nothing beats the Red Arrows.

Banned
    Yeah, I guess as she always tease me
    Quote Originally Posted by Sconnie View Post
    Were you at Sunderland yesterday ??
    It was my day off saturday and sunday John, Hows ness?
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    ooooo... air show! i love it... attended a few in Clark... but nothing beats the Red Arrows.
    I dont know all about it as I only heard of it when I was in PI and dreaming I did able to see the show hubby said its very famous in the whole world

Banned

As newbie in the UK, first time ever to watch the air festival, luckily as I am the one holding the advertising of our company, my boss sent us there to meet the crowd and got the chance to watch the performance they even make heart in the sky, unbelievable who ever the one who discover or found to do that kind of air show, must be a very very well trained pilot

Life was indeed too busy for me and for my husband, I even cant escape during my breaktime like the first week of my job to log on to forum fortunately I even met loads and loads of filipinas in Lowestoft, and they are so so kind to invite us for lunch and so we did today and again tomorrow

Life has to go on, and earning money i guess is one of the goal of each person in this world, so enjoy the forum each and everyone and I will just see you as much as I can
    oh wow! you must be really talented... can you advise me on what ad campaigns you're handling? i might be going back to advertising myself on a consultancy basis.. and errr... well... a little help from you might be needed... hehehe....

The Italians have a great aerobatic team as well. They are brilliant at flying backwards, usually in the direction away from Germany
    Keith - Administrator

Nice job indeed!. I like that job. I used to work in a Production Company before. What sort of strategy in advertising you're focused with? I hope i can get some tips from you as i really like to land a job in the same field as well. I enjoy working in that atmosphere. BTW why did you secure a CRB?(if i'm not mistaken i have read somewhere that you had applied for a CRB?) correct me pls if i'm wrong. Is that needed for jobs of this sort?

Cheers!
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe n Pilar View Post
    Nice job indeed!. I like that job. I used to work in a Production Company before. What sort of strategy in advertising you're focused with? I hope i can get some tips from you as i really like to land a job in the same field as well. I enjoy working in that atmosphere. BTW why did you secure a CRB?(if i'm not mistaken i have read somewhere that you had applied for a CRB?) correct me pls if i'm wrong. Is that needed for jobs of this sort?

Cheers!
    Ok, that CRB is for the nursing home that I applied before, unfortunately the job I was working now is Hippodrome Circus very stressing but they offer good salary indeed, I do the advertising in terms of the leaflet and sticking posters everywhere, not related to red arrow lol ,we just been there because of the crowd, I am the one whos supervising the teen agers to distribute leaflet,check them every now and then to thier designated places and stick poster to shops and stalls, the sad thing with this job is I am always outside (out doors) and the rain/air hitting me everytime w/c not used to it but cant complain to it as you know been in the house since I arrived in the UK so I grab it and that was hubbys friend who offer to me.

But here it is now my CRB come already last monday and the nursing home called me many times to report to them asap they want me to start to work,so I really had to make decision about it soon because working in nursing home is nice as its only inside the bulding, but the salary is better in hippodrome, if you were in my shoes w/c job you will prefer ? I actually applied 3 company before,I got pass with this 2

Thanks for asking

Look what you made said pilot do!

any idea where that was scouser keith ??

this crash was at the barton areodrome, i think the last air show there becuase of this crash. only 1/2 mile from where i live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag5ut3tP3ZM

It's a hawk trainer which is a clue .......from RAF Valley.....but it crashed at the smaller airfield just down the road at RAF Mona a couple of years ago. Missed the runway by someway

By the way Mr.M, this is the aircraft the Red Arrows use and train in.

Not sure what the pilot was doing! But he hit the only building for miles.

Keith - Administrator

Too big to post the pic here but one hell of a shot
    Keith - Administrator

If you're morbid like me you can watch video's of death
    Keith - Administrator

yes, they help me sleep at night

Banned
    Glad no Red Arrow history crash mostly from Russian