Kevin and I loved travelling, we promised to each other that we will explore the Philippines. We both love going to beaches, caves, water falls and believe me old cathedrals (though im not catholic, i loved looking at the structures of old churches and cathedrals). Sagada, Banaue, Pagudpud, La Union, Tarlac, Pangasinan, Pampanga, Cebu, Naga, Legaspi, Masbate, from north to south and many more we been to. But only one place we both really loved going back there gain and again...Puerto Galera.

We call it paradise. It's during the holy week this year we planned taking the whole family with us to enjoy the beauty of Puerto Galera. Though its difficult to travel with five children and with my sisters and brother we still enjoyed it.

We have visited all the diving sites and the beaches around the island...went to different restaurants and ate local foods. But the best thing is...it was our first time to have all the children in a holiday (as we dont usually take all of them). Its lovely to just sit facing the blue clear water on the beach holding Kevin's hands with all the children sitting next to us. We watched the sunset and even fell asleep on his shoulder. We both made a promised that each year we will choose a place to go to and take all the children with us. Its like a family bonding as we both were so busy with the new established business. Its our first time to totally be a whole family, its so lovely. I wish that - that will be forever.

Now, that things have changed...I wonder if we can all be the same situation as we were in Puerto Galera. I wish we can all sit facing the blue water and watching the sunset with all the children around you...