Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Holiday (at Puerto Galera)

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar

The Best Holiday (at Puerto Galera)

Kevin and I loved travelling, we promised to each other that we will explore the Philippines. We both love going to beaches, caves, water falls and believe me old cathedrals (though im not catholic, i loved looking at the structures of old churches and cathedrals). Sagada, Banaue, Pagudpud, La Union, Tarlac, Pangasinan, Pampanga, Cebu, Naga, Legaspi, Masbate, from north to south and many more we been to. But only one place we both really loved going back there gain and again...Puerto Galera.

We call it paradise. It's during the holy week this year we planned taking the whole family with us to enjoy the beauty of Puerto Galera. Though its difficult to travel with five children and with my sisters and brother we still enjoyed it.

We have visited all the diving sites and the beaches around the island...went to different restaurants and ate local foods. But the best thing is...it was our first time to have all the children in a holiday (as we dont usually take all of them). Its lovely to just sit facing the blue clear water on the beach holding Kevin's hands with all the children sitting next to us. We watched the sunset and even fell asleep on his shoulder. We both made a promised that each year we will choose a place to go to and take all the children with us. Its like a family bonding as we both were so busy with the new established business. Its our first time to totally be a whole family, its so lovely. I wish that - that will be forever.

Now, that things have changed...I wonder if we can all be the same situation as we were in Puerto Galera. I wish we can all sit facing the blue water and watching the sunset with all the children around you...

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    It would be good if you could,its good to retrace steps and relive experiences sometimes
    its really a nice place...its even beautiful because we are with the children. hope this will soon be finished so i can take kevin there again.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Yeah, puerto galera is also a popular diving and snorkeling spot in the philippines....
    Don't worry, i'm sure the day will come and you'll be back there with your family to bond and have fun, the way you used to,
    for now, just be strong and think of positive things and a great future ahead, when this mess is finally over....
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Nothing better than sitting on the beach at dusk listening to the waves and watching the sun going to bed,you will see it again
    got a good news...tomorrow ill be having a meeting with the judge about our motion, hopefully ill get a good feedback. so if ill be detained i know i wont stay a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Yeah, puerto galera is also a popular diving and snorkeling spot in the philippines....
    Don't worry, i'm sure the day will come and you'll be back there with your family to bond and have fun, the way you used to,
    for now, just be strong and think of positive things and a great future ahead, when this mess is finally over....
    its really one of the best diving sites i even been to aside from the one at Langkawi, Malaysia. Just sad that Kevin doesnt know how to dive.

I really have a good feeling that this mess will be over soon.

Thats progress,its a whole lot better than incarceration with no news,no legal contact,and no idea where or when the process is going to start right?At least you will have some indication in what direction your going to take later in the week Good luck tommorrow
    i hope so... but i was told really by the people from the court that the resolution for the dismissal will be approved. just keeping myself praying.

Thanks..

If your into diving when this mess is sorted go down to Sipadan,sabah
    really? maybe needs to get Kevi PADI first, after this really i ant going back here in the phils

He can get his PADI or BSAC here,but Sipadan is beautiful,incredible drop-off and loads of pawikan
    good then . il put it on my list.

you're really a good researcher huh...knows alot of places
    Same as my sis a good reporter

I used to go back door from sulu&jolo with the badjao over to Sabah,and I did some training on borneo once,dove Sipadan in my free time.
    yeah i heard that with many filipinos wanting to enter indonesia,,bit dangerous though. its been 12 years now since i last went to mindanao.

maybe ill take kevin there, i really like going to diffirent places

Banned
    don't worry Charlene... eveything will be over soon.. and when it's done... go visit Coron, Palawan...much better than Puerto Galera...

and of coure, my lovely Davao... hehehe...

I have a good feeling also that it will be over soon.. let's keep praying.

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    don't worry Charlene... eveything will be over soon.. and when it's done... go visit Coron, Palawan...much better than Puerto Galera...

and of coure, my lovely Davao... hehehe...

I have a good feeling also that it will be over soon.. let's keep praying.
    im looking forward really to be with kev in a holiday....wish he will be out soon

cross finger charlene!wish you all the best
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    cross finger charlene!wish you all the best
    ...but im afraid that tomorrow i will be detained too as ot wll be our araignment already. im bit confused as there is no complainants anymore but still need to be detained

Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    ...but im afraid that tomorrow i will be detained too as ot wll be our araignment already. im bit confused as there is no complainants anymore but still need to be detained
    Oh dear charlene dont know what to sayI don`t think they`ll gonna do that to you as you have children to look after for.Be strong and dont lose hope.Pray and everything will be fine.
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    Oh dear charlene dont know what to sayI don`t think they`ll gonna do that to you as you have children to look after for.Be strong and dont lose hope.Pray and everything will be fine.
    i really hope so....

Good luck in the morning,and your avatar is apt,a strong heart
    thanks tawi2...actually just done packing my clothes in case

most of my friends call me a hero big hearted wife

Tommorrow is D-day then?Have you got the kids prepared?Thats the worst part,anything else you can handle but kids need stability,I think all realise that,deep breaths and be ready,good luck..............
    my father will be arriving tomorrow for the children

and he is deadly worried about me getting detained. jusy hope things will be better.

i spoke to all the children and took atlot of pictures.

made a video for them early of me talking to them...give them advises what to do and how not to worry as kevin and i will be home for them.

made alot of videos of us playing so that everytime they miss me they can just watch the video.made me cry editing it

Dont cry in front of the kids,big smiles and lots of hugs,wont be long,think positive be strong,your the linchpin thats holding it all together
    thank you for that wise advise...

just praying that tomorrow will be in our favor, and most specially kevin can go home with me.

i just hope that the judge will see the truth and will give justice to everyone that deserves it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information