Thread: Tell the Truth!..... LOL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    The internet brought so many good and bad things.

Being interactive with people, for me, has been the best thing.

It is nice to be able to use websites to get information, but the human side certainly comes out in forums like FilipinoUK.

We help and have been helped so much, there are always kind people who want to share their thoughts and comments.

Sometimes differing views can make people upset (I won't mention them!) but we generally can all interact with each other. We all have off days even on forums, but the great posts give us all a marvelous feelgood factor.

I was unable to meet some members from this forum this weekend and was looking forward to that.
    The personal touch is always more important than the impersonal ones, but forums do allow us all to often instantaneously connect with others.

It eats up time, yes, but how much time do we all save by the advice of others.

How would we all start to pursue a new love affair with a Filipina for example.

My beautiful wife is with me in England now, and the speed at which this happened was greatly reduced by knowing what to do right from the start with a lot of reading of comments of others here.

In this often crazy world that we live in, with violence and upsetting things we see on our streets and in the news, it is so rewarding to know that there are many of us that feel good about offering advice.

It is a beacon of hope.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    The internet brought so many good and bad things.

Being interactive with people, for me, has been the best thing.

It is nice to be able to use websites to get information, but the human side certainly comes out in forums like FilipinoUK.

We help and have been helped so much, there are always kind people who want to share their thoughts and comments.

Sometimes differing views can make people upset (I won't mention them!) but we generally can all interact with each other. We all have off days even on forums, but the great posts give us all a marvelous feelgood factor.

I was unable to meet some members from this forum this weekend and was looking forward to that.
    The personal touch is always more important than the impersonal ones, but forums do allow us all to often instantaneously connect with others.

It eats up time, yes, but how much time do we all save by the advice of others.

How would we all start to pursue a new love affair with a Filipina for example.

My beautiful wife is with me in England now, and the speed at which this happened was greatly reduced by knowing what to do right from the start with a lot of reading of comments of others here.

In this often crazy world that we live in, with violence and upsetting things we see on our streets and in the news, it is so rewarding to know that there are many of us that feel good about offering advice.

It is a beacon of hope.
    Very well said, Mike! wholeheartedly with every word. This excellent post of yours sums up the feelings of all of us here ... I'm sure of it!

P.S. All the very best to Rochelyn in her new job!

Thread Information