Thread: BBQ anyone?

BBQ anyone?

Who can resist those chicken entrails
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Kevin and I loves eating isaw

I was in Gensan earlier this year,I think it was gensan or polomolok?I gave a small kid some money,he ran off to buy something to eat and came back with 2 BBQ's,one for him,one for me I gave him some more money,he went off and came back with two plastic bags filled with soft drinks,one for him and one for me I thought "I like this kid" I gave him some more money,I expected him to come back with two women(one for him and one for......)but he brought two flower necklaces back

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    I was in Gensan earlier this year,I think it was gensan or polomolok?I gave a small kid some money,he ran off to buy something to eat and came back with 2 BBQ's,one for him,one for me I gave him some more money,he went off and came back with two plastic bags filled with soft drinks,one for him and one for me I thought "I like this kid" I gave him some more money,I expected him to come back with two women(one for him and one for......)but he brought two flower necklaces back
    thats sweet, sampaguita necklace if given to you is a sign of thanking you

Respected Member
    LOL, don't like that one
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Here you are then Soph,I am sure you will like these Tiger Prawns better From Dapitan.

Respected Member
    that is one good kid I've never heard of a story like this before, lol....
    normally once you give them money, they ran off and never come back...or they will come back to ask for more, lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Respected Member
    Here you are then Soph,I am sure you will like these Tiger Prawns better From Dapitan.
    Oh that one i like, soooooooooo much and crabs too......

I'm pretty sure I've already seen this pic before or am I having De'ja'vu

lol... I miss BBQ!!

Banned
    i love the sinugbang saging... isaw.. well, have to refrain as it is bad for me.

hehehe, that's very nice of you.
    "Success is not about how much money you have; it's about the choices you can make in life"

You probably looked in my profile Jayzee,its in my album,that kid was my mate

I cannot drive past a lechon Manok stand,mmmmmmmhhhh makes me hungry now?
    Live your life for a reason and don't worry be happy

if you don't know where you are going then any road will do!!

I am craving for it now!
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

I don't eat chicken entrails but like tiger prawns.
    That's good the boy kept on coming back and gave you half of what he bought!.... Some just keeps the money to themselves...
    " The people who mean something to your life are not rated "the best" don't have the most money, haven't won the greatest prizes....
    They are the ones who care about you, take care of you, those who, no matter what, stay close by... "

I love tiger prawns fried in Garlic butter Or visiting the fish port in Gensan(where Pacquiao used to work) and buying kilos of Tuna straight from the boat

Quote Originally Posted by Jay&Zobel View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've already seen this pic before or am I having De'ja'vu

lol... I miss BBQ!!
    You probably looked in my profile Jayzee,its in my album,that kid was my mate

Must be, but I'm really sure I've seen & read it before (I've been looking it from your previous posts hehe, but no joy).

Anyway, your thread made me end up BBQ-ing pork for our dinner last night.

Thread Information