Thread: Real friend in leeds..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Real friend in leeds..

hi to all specially in leeds..coz im from leeds.. ive been in 4months here..im not yet good in english hehe... kabayan dumudugo ng ilong ko sooner or later its not only nose will bleed of me but the other parts of my body...hehe joke, seriously im looking for a real friendship... do i have to announce it..hehe why not.i hope somewhere out there in leeds who are willing to accept my friendship without regardless of status in life, of how looks,...hehe ....real friendship is also like a career that you have to work out..and since that mostly of us have a husband here and definitely will stay here for good it will be very nice if we found the true filipino friendshipssss.. let them show what is the filipino pag kakaibigan...naks.. ok ba.? just give me message im always checking this forum..wala kasi trabaho pa eh hehe...pal muna ko.. buti nalang bait mga asawa natin diba...

P.S.
    friends but when it comes to money wag muna ha...hehe joke lang po..

this thread supposed to be in other category but sorry i post it here incidentally..but should be fine..

Quote Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post
    hi to all specially in leeds..coz im from leeds..
    Allow me to take the 'lead' by saying, "Friends in Leeds [or anywhere else, for that matter] ... are friends indeed(s)!"

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Allow me to take the 'lead' by saying, "Friends in Leeds [or anywhere else, for that matter] ... are friends indeed(s)!"
    hello there...yeah i know it supposed tobe friends......id just forgot to put s..hehe i explain my self.. yeah even not in leeds it really doesn't matter where it from its just that i thought for a lady like me who just came here in uk and dont know yet the surroundings will be better if i meet someone who also live in leeds or atleast live near in next in leeds.. miss ko ng GUMALA just like a normal place without worries..........

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post
    hi to all specially in leeds..coz im from leeds.. ive been in 4months here..im not yet good in english hehe... kabayan dumudugo ng ilong ko sooner or later its not only nose will bleed of me but the other parts of my body...hehe joke, seriously im looking for a real friendship... do i have to announce it..hehe why not.i hope somewhere out there in leeds who are willing to accept my friendship without regardless of status in life, of how looks,...hehe ....real friendship is also like a career that you have to work out..and since that mostly of us have a husband here and definitely will stay here for good it will be very nice if we found the true filipino friendshipssss.. let them show what is the filipino pag kakaibigan...naks.. ok ba.? just give me message im always checking this forum..wala kasi trabaho pa eh hehe...pal muna ko.. buti nalang bait mga asawa natin diba...

P.S.
    friends but when it comes to money wag muna ha...hehe joke lang po..
    hope you'll find friends. just goodluck
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

There are quite a few of us here in Leeds waiting to welcome you amiga.
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Piamed View Post
    There are quite a few of us here in Leeds waiting to welcome you amiga.
    hi there ms piamed...its nice to hear from you. amiga so is that a famous word here with filipinos..hehe thanks for welcoming me..i've been here 4months but haven't got anyone friends. nahihiya ako how to approach them sometimes... i remember when i was do shopping in t.k. max .. there are two girls i thought they are fellow kabayan but haha im wrong when i say hi in tagalog to them and looking at me strange...then i knew they are taiwanese...filipino and taiwanese are almost the same..but ofcourse i have to say we look more pretty.......hehe

We are also in Leeds (well just outside) welcome to West Yorkshire.
    Mark, Cristina & Raffy

Smile hello

Quote Originally Posted by thejarvs View Post
    We are also in Leeds (well just outside) welcome to West Yorkshire.
    hello can i call you first the jarv as shown in your profile. thats good to hear your from leeds still in leeds or yorkshire right.. how you've been.. are you here in uk for long time ago you know what i mean right. sana one time mas makapag chickahan tayo well dont worry im not tsismiss what id just really look is a friendship just like the real friend in philippines.

As mentioned on here before http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=9297

Nando's is a place that you may find plenty of filipinos. We were in one in Norwich on Sunday and there were a few in there.

We are not in Leeds but often visit very good friends there....
    JOHN and VANESSA

Aren't we friends yet?
    The bravest thing that men do is love women--Mort Sahl

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gracia143 View Post
    Aren't we friends yet?
    hello gracia 143... sure were friends thats all about my thread right. how are you? hm... it looks on your picture that you have a very strong personality. at sexy.......where part in uk you are now? im happy to recieve reply from you and other members here.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sconnie View Post
    We are not in Leeds but often visit very good friends there....
    what a sweet picture of you and your partner... thats great you oftenly visit here..where part in leeds is your friends place ?i hope its close to mine. tagal kanaba dito in uk? me just few months but days goes so fast i didnt notice. now im lookin for some group that i can hang up with just tagalog sometimes .diba!

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    hello my name is lawrence and i would be honoured to be your friends ( or anyones friend that is in need of a friend ). i work in the health and social care sector and currently developing my carrer i am going to become a social worker i enjoy swiming and films. may i ask the best way to get in touch with you?

Hello! I've been staying here for four months too...You can find friends here. It just takes time..No rush...All the members here are your friends..

Thread Information