Thread: Real friend finder in leeds..

Thumbs up Real friend finder in leeds..

hi to all specially in leeds..coz im from leeds.. ive been 4months here..im not yet good in english hehe... kabayan dumudugo ng ilong ko sooner or later its not only nose will bleed of me but the other parts of my body...hehe joke, seriously im looking for a real friendship... do i have to announce it..hehe why not.i hope somewhere out there in leeds who are willing to accept my friendship without regardless of status in life, of how looks,...hehe ....real friendship is also like a career that you have to work out..and since that mostly of us have a husband here and definitely will stay here for good it will be very nice if we found the true filipino friendshipssss.. let us show them what is the filipino pag kakaibigan...naks.. ok ba.? just give me message im always checking this forum..wala kasi trabaho pa eh hehe...pal muna ko.. buti nalang bait mga asawa natin diba...

P.S.
    friends but when it comes to money wag muna ha...hehe joke lang po..

Quote Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post
    hi to all specially in leeds..coz im from leeds.. ive been 4months here..im not yet good in english hehe... kabayan dumudugo ng ilong ko sooner or later its not only nose will bleed of me but the other parts of my body...hehe joke, seriously im looking for a real friendship... do i have to announce it..hehe why not.i hope somewhere out there in leeds who are willing to accept my friendship without regardless of status in life, of how looks,...hehe ....real friendship is also like a career that you have to work out..and since that mostly of us have a husband here and definitely will stay here for good it will be very nice if we found the true filipino friendshipssss.. let us show them what is the filipino pag kakaibigan...naks.. ok ba.? just give me message im always checking this forum..wala kasi trabaho pa eh hehe...pal muna ko.. buti nalang bait mga asawa natin diba...

P.S.
    friends but when it comes to money wag muna ha...hehe joke lang po..

hi pocahontas,

ha hahaha, you reminded me of my sister. she told me to teach my kids how to speak in tagalog or else her nose will bleed. i am from manchester, same here i don't have friends, tried initiating to be friendly sa kapwa pinoy pero no luck. minsan you smile at them pero mga isnabera so in short i gave up on them. sana malapit ka i think it's an hour car journey. good luck sa friend hunting ingat lagi
    "Success is not about how much money you have; it's about the choices you can make in life"

Smile hello there..

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite78 View Post
    hi pocahontas,
    hahaha, you reminded me of my sister. she told me to teach my kids how to speak in tagalog or else her nose will bleed. i am from manchester, same here i don't have friends, tried initiating to be friendly sa kapwa pinoy pero no luck. minsan you smile at them pero mga isnabera so in short i gave up on them. sana malapit ka i think it's an hour car journey. good luck sa friend hunting ingat lagi
    hello ms... hehe im so happy when i got one mail answer and that is from you.. manchester theres a lot of filipino there..yeah lot of filipinos but not really friendly...bakit kaya ano... anong meron hehe.. anyway thanks for your reply...and because of that atleast we start to mailing each other.. ok lang ba.. manchester pag uwi ng hubby ko ask ko sa kanya yun..if only 1hr driving then maybe we can visit you there..ay sorry ha..KAPAL BA di mo pako iniinvite ito nako hehe..dont mind me anyway were open about friendship so i guess it would be nice to start a little friendship even through with this right... we never know..

so how many kids do you have? how long youve been here..maganda sana if we could have a nice coffee somewehre in the city centre right...hm.. i miss that moment..when i was in philipines im always going to the gym and have a coffee time with my friend...well di naman ganon ka dami ang freinds ko pero still have some not like here...ni relatives wala...but ofcours it should be fine..kasi im here were here bec of our nice life with our good husband tama ba...hehe ano ba pwede etawag ko sayo ..??

Thread Information