Thread: Am I being fooled???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Its only money Dave,means nowt at the end of the day,and you cant take it with you But think how many foreign angling trips you could have had with that 20K Halibut and sturgeon fishing in alaksa,Carp on the Ebro,Blue Marlin in.....................

tell me about it

but she will accompany me in the future so she tells me especialy when i said i must go to these lakes in thailand http://www.fishinginthailand.com/

so i will have my own maid thats life

Dave(hope this isnt construed as a thread hijack)if you want to know anything about those lakes ask,I have been to them loads of times Bungsam lan is the best,my biggest cat was 74 Lbs,I was getting at least a 20 Lb'er every single cast,Dont go with guides like Jean Francoise Helias though,just grab a taxi and do it yourself,all the old Thai guys around the lake will help you,british guy called Joe Taylor caught a 400+lb arapima in there Sorry Pacific a thousand apologies.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by tawi2 View Post
    dave(hope this isnt construed as a thread hijack)if you want to know anything about those lakes ask,i have been to them loads of times bungsam lan is the best,my biggest cat was 74 lbs,i was getting at least a 20 lb'er every single cast,dont go with guides like jean francoise helias though,just grab a taxi and do it yourself,all the old thai guys around the lake will help you,british guy called joe taylor caught a 400+lb arapima in there Sorry pacific a thousand apologies.
    yes thanks tawi YES SORRY PACIFIC

Thread Information