Thread: i need your help!!! for financial support in spouse visa!!

Question i need your help!!! for financial support in spouse visa!!

hi everyone,
    just want to ask again..regarding my husband's financial support documents..
    his a self employed, does he need his 3 years account?? or only that 6 months bank statements?..because it says need the 12 months payslips or 3 years accounst... but my husband dont have 12 months paylips nor 3 years account,, he can get 3 years account but it might take longer...we thought only 6 months bank statements.....is anybody knows about this??
    is only 6 months bank statements only ok??

i will appreciated your reply,thanks in advance..

Quote Originally Posted by babykoh View Post
    hi everyone,
    his a self employed, does he need his 3 years account?? or only that 6 months bank statements?..because it says need the 12 months payslips or 3 years accounst... but my husband dont have 12 months paylips nor 3 years account,, he can get 3 years account but it might take longer...we thought only 6 months bank statements.....is anybody knows about this??

Can I ask how long your husband has been self-employed? This will give us a clearer on how best to answer your query.

He needs enough documentation to show that his finances can support the change in circumstances that bringing you to live with him will bring.
    Bank statements wil help, and if there is any doubt, add MORE history rather than less.

It will also help to put together a projected business plan, showing projected turnover, expenses and profits. Although none of this will be certain, it will show that he has put the required thought into how his finances are going to be affected.
    Be careful not to overdo this though, as an overly optimistic business plan will be spotted a mile off!

Good luck

my husband is self employed for 4 years now...so does he need that 3 years accounts?? what is that mean by the way??

My husband is self-employed and we submitted his 6-mos worth of personal bank statements and the latest Business Trial Balance.

Good luck in your application.

3 Years accounts is the accounts that he will ahve had to submit to Companies House to show the trading performance of the company, and so that they can tax him on it.

If he's been in business for 4 years in the Uk he should have these readily accessible as they are a legal requirement and its also a legal requirmenet to keep the records for a further 7 years (I think its 7 years - they certainly need to be kept. I still have mine and I closed down my business 5 years ago).

Should be an easy job to provide these, bank statements, and a forward looking business plan, and this should provide evidence enough that his finances are in good enough shape to support bringing you to the UK (or not, in which case he has bigger problems than paperwork and its more of a 'need more money' thing).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by babykoh View Post
    hi everyone,

Hi,
    I submitted one year's worth of my personal bank statements and my company statements.
    I know I am only the director of my limited company but I felt it would be helpful showing a company with money in the bank.
    It worked for my wife as she received her spousal visa in 4 weeks after submission of the documents in Manila VFS.

Thread Information