Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mans not contented

Question mans not contented

i heared from my friend story that his husband not contented what she give in returnhe always say he spend a lot of money already but his wife not yet granted to her visa and until now she still waiting but her husband always moan the expences he spend to his wifebut my friend told him money cant give happiness coz i can give u only in return being fatihful,honest and good wife especially ssssssssshhhhhh never to mentionedhis happy with that but he always mentioned how much he spend to his wife but he been married before and he spend a lot of money than his new wife nowmy friend as me if i can give more option to her about her problem of her husband being selfishguys i need some of u here can give any ideai feel so sorry to my friend why some foreigners always there mind is money and they invest a lot already but wife not yet on there sideim so sorry for u guys if i say something that can touch of ur ego here but not mean all they are

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelylady View Post
    i heared from my friend story that his husband not contented what she give in returnhe always say he spend a lot of money already but his wife not yet granted to her visa and until now she still waiting but her husband always moan the expences he spend to his wifebut my friend told him money cant give happiness coz i can give u only in return being fatihful,honest and good wife especially ssssssssshhhhhh never to mentionedhis happy with that but he always mentioned how much he spend to his wife but he been married before and he spend a lot of money than his new wife nowmy friend as me if i can give more option to her about her problem of her husband being selfishguys i need some of u here can give any ideai feel so sorry to my friend why some foreigners always there mind is money and they invest a lot already but wife not yet on there sideim so sorry for u guys if i say something that can touch of ur ego here but not mean all they are

hello...first about the visa, well that is not her fault being delayed with the visa. With the husband, maybe he is stressed on the waiting period. There are two things that being married should be understood. If one complaints about the expenses maybe it is not because to blame the other one but maybe just so disappointed on the delayed. If she thinks her husband is complaining to her about it and blaming her well it should not be like that. She must tell her husband that she is not an investment, but maybe better she clear things with him first coz there is a possibility that it is only mis understanding. As a wife also she must not compare herself from his ex especially on how much the money was used to the other one. That will just make things complicated.

Being a wife, that is her duty to be faithful, honest and trustworthy. She doesnt need to say that to her husband. We are getting married because we love the person unconditionally.
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

We always complain about how much you cost us, I thought that was normal
    Keith - Administrator

Banned

Talking

ffs whats up with some of these fecking blokes

yes it costs a lot of money and i know if your friend is like my WIFE [who is waiting also to join me] gets very UPSET BECAUSE SHE CANT FORFILL HER WIFLY JOB -----

its not her fault tell him to get a life and stop being so fecking selfish

he is not alone in spending a lot of money and i know it is frustrating waiting to be together but heyyy surely he knew that when he started the relationship

tell him to come on here i am sure a few of the other guys will give him some verbal abuse as well

I sympathise here. I send money to my fiancee. She doesn't WANT to take it, but she needs to take it as she would not be able to afford college without it.
    I don't like it much either, and I have been guilty of moaning about sending too much, but I'd rather send it and have her happy in college than unhappy and struggling.

Its the British way to moan about things, even when its the right thing to do.
    When its hot, its too hot and we want it colder, when its cold its too cold and we want it warmer. Its not a real complaint, just a cultural way of talking I think.

Ive tried to explain this before, and not very successfully I think.

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarBell379 View Post
    I sympathise here. I send money to my fiancee. She doesn't WANT to take it, but she needs to take it as she would not be able to afford college without it.
    I don't like it much either, and I have been guilty of moaning about sending too much, but I'd rather send it and have her happy in college than unhappy and struggling.

Its the British way to moan about things, even when its the right thing to do.
    When its hot, its too hot and we want it colder, when its cold its too cold and we want it warmer. Its not a real complaint, just a cultural way of talking I think.

Ive tried to explain this before, and not very successfully I think.
    agree to that! being with Kevin for almost 5 years...im now use to his moans and i realise that its just apart of his daily converstaion
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    hmmm my husbands british but he never moans.... its always yes dear ok dear as long as you are happy dear
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Ok some(not all) Filipinos do have a dependency which really makes us British guys irritated. We are taught that if you want something in life you must work hard for it yourself. I do not mind helping someone for a little bit if they have it hard. Once they are on their feet, get on with it.

This will put a cat amongst the pigeons. Example of ideal situation. Here is a deal miss Filipina. you get a job- you work. I work then we do not argue about sending money. Because- Miss Filipina you may spend your own money. Then I do not have to send money, no argument about it.

I wish money was NEVER in relationship, but it is part of circumstances.

In my situation, Jessica is working at doughnut stall and it makes little money, I still send her money little bit. It just is a fact of life we have to end up sending money for something. I do not like it.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    I still send her money little bit. It just is a fact of life we have to end up sending money for something. I do not like it.
    seeeee - british guy moaning about sending money, but he's still OK with it.
    Thats exactly waht I meant - its just the way we communicate it doesnt mean we're upset or angry about it, just that we'd prefer not to in an ideal world.

No offence meant gary - just using it as an example of what I do al the time as well!

Thats exactly waht I meant - its just the way we communicate it doesnt mean we're upset or angry about it, just that we'd prefer not to in an ideal world.

No offence meant gary - just using it as an example of what I do al the time as well!
    Filipinas be glad to have their own money to survive&build life. Opportunities are not there. Or are they? I saw that plainly in Peter's blog. Example. Peter bought Ginas relative a sewing machine. Little things like that I can understand.
    Yep there are circumstances we cannot control in our Filipinas lives. Before us partners arrived, I am sure tito this and ate this need money for medicines, sore toes, flu. They just coped. Tough life.

hi guys thanks to all of u about ur help i cant really help with this situation coz this is only couples problem and many cant make problem and my friend is not the investment of what her husband call her.he really need to wait patiently even its very long time coz time will come they will be togethe again and he can save money unlike his wife still on philippines...im sorry guys if i often u in the last sentence i post.peace all of u

yes i agree with youmy hubby always moaning but he said its english way

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    hmmm my husbands british but he never moans.... its always yes dear ok dear as long as you are happy dear
    If it's true what I've heard that you cut your finger nails with an axe, then I'm not surprissed
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    ffs whats up with some of these fecking blokes

yes it costs a lot of money and i know if your friend is like my WIFE [who is waiting also to join me] gets very UPSET BECAUSE SHE CANT FORFILL HER WIFLY JOB -----

its not her fault tell him to get a life and stop being so fecking selfish

he is not alone in spending a lot of money and i know it is frustrating waiting to be together but heyyy surely he knew that when he started the relationship

tell him to come on here i am sure a few of the other guys will give him some verbal abuse as well w*nker
    he cant come here coz he said he spend a lot of money again its better he will going to save the money just to spend to come back in philippinesur not good if always on ur mind is about MONEY MONEY MONEYu will not be happy if only about MONEY cause cant buy a happiness of ur wifehe forget to remember that he spend a lot of money when they start of relationship and now he change and start to moan about expences and waiting for his wife not yet on his sidehis blind now to think about his MONEY he spend on the investment he call

My father had said a wise thing- take the money away from the lady is a test of her faith. Then do you still have relationship? So. take money from the lad. will you still have relationship?

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lovelylady View Post
    he cant come here coz he said he spend a lot of money again its better he will going to save the money just to spend to come back in philippinesur not good if always on ur mind is about MONEY MONEY MONEYu will not be happy if only about MONEY cause cant buy a happiness of ur wifehe forget to remember that he spend a lot of money when they start of relationship and now he change and start to moan about expences and waiting for his wife not yet on his sidehis blind now to think about his MONEY he spend on the investment he call

but as others have said we always moan its our way

many would love to work in the philippines if only they had a chance

hopefully wifes [if they want] they can do a little job in the uk

personaly i dont want mrs t to work in the philippines because i dont believe in slave labour but she may work in the uk if she wants to

at least here workers dont get used abused or exploited or at least they should'nt

he cant come here coz he said he spend a lot of money again its better he will going to save the money just to spend to come back in philippines I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT

He calls his wife an "Investment" Lovelylady I hate to think how he intends to recoup his initial outlay on his "Investment"

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    If it's true what I've heard that you cut your finger nails with an axe, then I'm not surprissed

he just wouldn't dare i think that he knows by now that what i want i normally get poor poor hubby
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    He calls his wife an "Investment" Lovelylady I hate to think how he intends to recoup his initial outlay on his "Investment"

but tawi HE IS HER investmentyou know that and he is the familys investment

i am sure we dont need to spell it out how he gets a return on his investment

but i know what others mean YOUR WIFE IS NOT AN OBJECT

but as others have said we always moan its our way

many would love to work in the philippines if only they had a chance

hopefully wifes [if they want] they can do a little job in the uk

personaly i dont want mrs t to work in the philippines because i dont believe in slave labour but she may work in the uk if she wants to

at least here workers dont get used abused or exploited or at least they should'nt

he cant come here coz he said he spend a lot of money again its better he will going to save the money just to spend to come back in philippines I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT
    i mean he cant come back in philippines because he spend a lot of money again thats why he said he only save than to spend:his kuripot to spend

Maybe he is actually saving his cash so when she flies into Heathrow he is going to whisk her off on a lavish spending spree letting her fritter away a few thousand pounds on lifes important things like bags,shoes,coats and suchlike necessities

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned

Talking

Maybe he is actually saving his cash so when she flies into Heathrow he is going to whisk her off on a lavish spending spree letting her fritter away a few thousand pounds on lifes important things like bags,shoes,coats and suchlike necessities

of course she will need the winter clothes

Dave,I get the feeling the bulk of that ladies wardrobe will be bought from Ann Summers

Respected Member
    Dave,I get the feeling the bulk of that ladies wardrobe will be bought from Ann Summers
    I think so too he probably is dying to collect the initial return on his investment, lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Banned

Talking

HE can't i bought the lot and from sextoys ukbattery operated toys sell well in the pilippines cause they are more reliable than some of the guys

but tawi HE IS HER investmentyou know that and he is the familys investment

i am sure we dont need to spell it out how he gets a return on his investment

but i know what others mean YOUR WIFE IS NOT AN OBJECT
    I've read this on two threads already...I can't believe not atleast one Filipina here made a claim that this is not generally true...
    "The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    does he got a twin brother (lol). you must be very lucky (not that i am saying i'm not i wouldn't change my new hubby for the world).

i guess i have encountered quite a few men like that (moaners and whingers) but they don't really mean to, it's just that they are voicing out their frustration. sometimes you just really have to bite your lip when they moan. good day everyone specially the men in this forum.
    "Success is not about how much money you have; it's about the choices you can make in life"

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post
    I've read this on two threads already...I can't believe not atleast one Filipina here made a claim that this is not generally true...

so what part do you think is not generally true :

so what part do you think is not generally true :
    that Filipinas look at their foreign husband as an investment.

I am married to a Brit, but I never looked at him that way. I have never asked him to support any of my family members, nor I made him feel obligated to do so. I can tell you now as well that he never felt like this is a responsibility he needed to take.

It is sad that someone, be it British, American, whoever would say that Filipinos are making you guys as an investment for ourselves and our families back in the Philippines. It could be true for some...but not for all.
    "The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

Quote Originally Posted by miss.piggy View Post
    that Filipinas look at their foreign husband as an investment.

I am married to a Brit, but I never looked at him that way. I have never asked him to support any of my family members, nor I made him feel obligated to do so. I can tell you now as well that he never felt like this is a responsibility he needed to take.

It is sad that someone, be it British, American, whoever would say that Filipinos are making you guys as an investment for ourselves and our families back in the Philippines. It could be true for some...but not for all.
    Got to endorse your comments Miss P,some do,some dont but you have to sift a lot of mud to find a diamond listen to a hundred different experiences from a hundred different pinay/puti marriages and your going to find very good,very bad,and lots of middle ground,dave wasnt stereotyping,his wifes an orphan I think? I know some guys who dont send a penny in remmittances to the Philippines,and I have known some who hemorrhaged massive amounts of cash,and their marriages dissolved because of constant never ending demands from 7500 miles away,theres good and bad in all cultures.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information