Thread: Penny get well soon

Penny get well soon

Hi 'Tol

get well soon, we miss ya in the forum, i know u miss going online too and checking whats going on here, coz u keep asking if anyone is ban while ur gone lol, don't worry u won't miss anything

see ya soon here, we're missing ur post

Hope your comfortable after your surgery Pen Get well soon,your husband want you to go fishing with him

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Relax and rest And keep your eyes off of posts by Tawi2 and the Boss! You don't want to be giggling while your still healing

Hope your back and well soon

thinking of you ate pen
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    whats wrong with penny??????
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggers0608 View Post
    Hi 'Tol

get well soon, we miss ya in the forum, i know u miss going online too and checking whats going on here, coz u keep asking if anyone is ban while ur gone lol, don't worry u won't miss anything

Yeah, your right, she deserve to have this thread my friend, so hows our baby look alike,
    Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    Obviously, your absent in the forum when she announced she will give birth , just joking, penny is my friend she wont mind that (get well soon penny) she will have operation for Myoma, hope I spell it correct (mayoma)
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17671

Chillax Penny! Get well soon!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    ... keep your eyes off of posts by Tawi2 and the Boss! You don't want to be giggling while your still healing
    Yeah, true ... the two of them regularly keep us all "in stitches" with their humorous posts ... and you wouldn't want to burst any of YOUR stitches, I'm sure.

Myrna and I hope you're feeling more comfortable now, Penny. Here's to a speedy recovery! Take Care & God Bless ...

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

A stitch in time saves nine!

Dunno why I said that.

Get gooder quick Penny.

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Penny.....if you need anything.....and I mean ANYTHING......don't ask me
    Keith - Administrator

Wink

All the best Penny,
    We miss your post.
    Mick.

Banned
    Hi 'Tol

'Tol you made me surprised on your thread lol!!! Anyway thank you very much !!! How was my call to you? ahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Hope your comfortable after your surgery Pen Get well soon,your husband want you to go fishing with him
    He's everyday visiting me and moaning me something not fishing
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Relax and rest And keep your eyes off of posts by Tawi2 and the Boss! You don't want to be giggling while your still healing

Hope your back and well soon

3 days I was in hell I can still feel the pain for three days

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    thinking of you ate pen
    Thinking same Wheela. My close friend from Holland will definitely visit CDO and teasing me to go with her for scuba diving but I don't think I can do water sport at the moment. I also wish to see you there di bah? By the way she will like to meet filipina. Try her to consider a friend. I bet you'll love her like I do!
    Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    Yeah, your right, she deserve to have this thread my friend, so hows our baby look alike,

Obviously, your absent in the forum when she announced she will give birth , just joking, penny is my friend she wont mind that (get well soon penny) she will have operation for Myoma, hope I spell it correct (mayoma)
    Hmmm nosey friends! Yes I got fibroids! 1 in every 4 women has fibroids but it's benign or not cancerous. I just need to have an operation because it caused me anemia and anemia will cause heart failure. So I decided it finally to avoid anemia and heart failure. I'm a new woman now. My haemoglobin before was only 3-4 and now it's 11 Had ECG and ECHO and was all well and good. I feel better now than before.
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post
    Chillax Penny! Get well soon!
    I'm relaxing! Thanks Nigel
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Yeah, true ... the two of them regularly keep us all "in stitches" with their humorous posts ... and you wouldn't want to burst any of YOUR stitches, I'm sure.

Myrna and I hope you're feeling more comfortable now, Penny. Here's to a speedy recovery! Take Care & God Bless ...
    That was shocking Arthur!!! I don't want to see my stitches but accidentally at mirror it happened I have seen a metal and thread and ran to nurse and asked what was that metal??????? She was laughing and said staple

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    A stitch in time saves nine!

Dunno why I said that.

Get gooder quick Penny.

Al.
    Round doctors said it's beautiful!!!
    I said how come beautiful? it must be scary doc
    They said, no infections and looks well!

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Penny.....if you need anything.....and I mean ANYTHING......don't ask me
    I'm still thinking what to ask from you boss

Quote Originally Posted by mickcant View Post
    All the best Penny,
    We miss your post.
    Mick.

Here I am MICK ahahahahah very happy preparing all my docs for jobcentreplus and packing my things going back home to be with my 82 yr old remarkable mother.

looking forward to it ate pen
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    That was shocking Arthur!!! I don't want to see my stitches but accidentally at mirror it happened I have seen a metal and thread and ran to nurse and asked what was that metal??????? She was laughing and said *STAPLE
    I thought your *staple [diet] was rice ...

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Here I am ... very happy ... and packing my things going back home to be with my 82 yr old remarkable mother.
    ... rice and even MORE rice ... whenever you go back home, Penny. BTW, your octogenarian (think I've got the word right!) mom sounds very fit and active for her age. Enjoy your forthcoming visit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    I thought your *staple [diet] was rice ...

Here I am ... very happy ... and packing my things going back home to be with my 82 yr old remarkable mother. BTW, your octogenarian (think I've got the word right!) mom sounds very fit and active for her age. Enjoy your forthcoming visit.

You're right Arthur! my Mom is octogenarian and wishing her to stay healthy always.

She loves to eat veggies and seafood plus lots of exercise at farm.

We're both excited

Woohooo 'Tol your back, welcome back to the forum he he he, di ka makatiis ha , you visit the forum asap lol

'Tol ingatz and enjoy your holiday in the phils but b4 going there get lots of rest here in UK so u can really enjoy your stay in the phils, i think all ur family are excited and waiting for ya there woohooo handaan na naman ....lechon baboy sarap

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post

hi sis , baby look-a-like is fine, how's your baby? hope you'll be together soon , i know you missed him so much na

Banned

Woohooo 'Tol your back, welcome back to the forum he he he, di ka makatiis ha , you visit the forum asap lol

'Tol ingatz and enjoy your holiday in the phils but b4 going there get lots of rest here in UK so u can really enjoy your stay in the phils, i think all ur family are excited and waiting for ya there woohooo handaan na naman ....lechon baboy sarap

Salamat 'tol
    I wanted go with Mom and Dad for Edinburgh this morning but preferred to stay home to recover fast.
    I wish I can bring purefoods hotdogs for you. I like SWIFT than purefoods
    Try German sausage or bottled hotdogs from Aldi's
    Syempre we'll have picnic more often. Our 2 pahutan mango trees are waiting for me. They don't pick it 'til I come

Thread Information