Thread: child has fathers surname ..HELP PLEASE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    I would rather go for legal advise or like Penny said ask your fiancee to visit the PAO office and enquire, because if the father totally abandoned the child, then he got nothing to do with the child anymore, the mere fact that the father still seeing his son, plus the fact he sign his birth cert I can smell a bit complication there, so my share is ask your fiancee to visit the PAO office, its free to ask a question to them like that, Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Tell her to visit PAO and DFWD office in her place. She can get free legal advises in both offices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.JMajor View Post
    I would rather go for legal advise or like Penny said ask your fiancee to visit the PAO office and enquire, because if the father totally abandoned the child, then he got nothing to do with the child anymore, the mere fact that the father still seeing his son, plus the fact he sign his birth cert I can smell a bit complication there, so my share is ask your fiancee to visit the PAO office, its free to ask a question to them like that, Good luck

as the father is mentioned on the birth cert and does still have contact will the child and also the fathers family (and father ??) not wanting the child to leave the phils, could make it more of a problem for your.

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

as the father is mentioned on the birth cert and does still have contact will the child and also the fathers family (and father ??) not wanting the child to leave the phils, could make it more of a problem for your.
    And so it should IMO.. We have only one side of the story here and the father is not in a position to reply or offer his side or position..
    If I was the father,I would fight tooth and nail to stop my son going to the other side of the planet to live with another man..Most probably,he will not have money to fight for anything..
    On the other hand..This guy could be a complete ******* and in that case I wish Bruce the best of luck.
    Regardless...I think this could get complicated too.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    And so it should IMO.. We have only one side of the story here and the father is not in a position to reply or offer his side or position..
    If I was the father,I would fight tooth and nail to stop my son going to the other side of the planet to live with another man..Most probably,he will not have money to fight for anything..
    On the other hand..This guy could be a complete ******* and in that case I wish Bruce the best of luck.
    Regardless...I think this could get complicated too.
    u need to remember at the time of birth she was alone ..he refused to be there ..at the time she gave birth she was living with his family, soon after he asked her to leave, she had to find somewhere to live and try to raise her son alone...not one penny to he ever give her for support ...yes he still has contact with his son from time to time, but only last week we had to take the son to the doctor, he had a very bad fever ..the following day the father rang my fiancee and asked if he could take his son for a few days ...she said no because he was ill ...the father said ok and hung up...never even asked what was wrong with his son ...for me that says it all ........

thanks for all the replies, looks like it will hold things up for sure ...

Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    u need to remember at the time of birth she was alone ..he refused to be there ..at the time she gave birth she was living with his family, soon after he asked her to leave, she had to find somewhere to live and try to raise her son alone...not one penny to he ever give her for support ...yes he still has contact with his son from time to time, but only last week we had to take the son to the doctor, he had a very bad fever ..the following day the father rang my fiancee and asked if he could take his son for a few days ...she said no because he was ill ...the father said ok and hung up...never even asked what was wrong with his son ...for me that says it all ........

thanks for all the replies, looks like it will hold things up for sure ...
    If what you say is true then the man is a ****...
    So good luck.

Thread Information