Thread: Members who are in Davao/nearby areas

Banned

Cool Members who are in Davao/nearby areas

Ok... well, I'm bored! LOL...

Anyone who wants to meet up? KKB lang ha! LOL...

PM me.. you have until Friday to confirm...

hope to meet someone.... eagles? where art thou?

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    You can always do a video strip and entertain the forum troops!
    Keith - Administrator

You can contact les-lady888.She work as a manager in one of the PNB branch I think in Claveria.
    Regards,

Ping

hi florge... unfortunately i am on travel this time and be back in davao on friday. ( i am at cdo at the moment)... I wish we could meet

Banned

YOU ARE MISSING THE BRIGHT LIGHTS OF MANILA ALREADY

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by eagles View Post
    hi florge... unfortunately i am on travel this time and be back in davao on friday. ( i am at cdo at the moment)... I wish we could meet

say hello to my wife then as you are in cdo

Hi! Florge, I am glad you are going back to Davao... I really wish to visit there one day with my bug .. I'm a little bit far in the City as Toril is the one i like to go .. nice beaches there too .. cant remember the name now but prepare to go to the province of Mulig to eat lots of fruits like Durian, Marang, Bangkok Santol, lanzones and Rambotan ..just eating we dont need to buy on it i really missed eating under the trees ...... making buko salad too ... well, anyway we wish you a happy trip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    You can always do a video strip and entertain the forum troops!
    and outshine Katrina and Hayden's video? no way!!! lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eagles View Post
    sayang!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    YOU ARE MISSING THE BRIGHT LIGHTS OF MANILA ALREADY
    nahhh... just bored since I have nothing to do and no friends to meet... my friends are elsewhere but Davao... hayyy...

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug_sim View Post
    Hi! Florge, I am glad you are going back to Davao... I really wish to visit there one day with my bug .. I'm a little bit far in the City as Toril is the one i like to go .. nice beaches there too .. cant remember the name now but prepare to go to the province of Mulig to eat lots of fruits like Durian, Marang, Bangkok Santol, lanzones and Rambotan ..just eating we dont need to buy on it i really missed eating under the trees ...... making buko salad too ... well, anyway we wish you a happy trip
    I just might know someone very,very close to me who owns a beach in Toril,good choice Toril on an average day is 35-45 minutes from the airport,maybe 30 minutes from the city centre.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Ladybug,word of advice,if Sim goes to Davao with you dont take him to Mulig,theres still a heavy NPA presence around behind Eden and the foothills of Mt Apo,also around the parts that lead to Sta Cruz municipality They dont cause much trouble currently though they were back in February when I was there,Sim looks prettier than me so he might be a better target for them

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

florge........... when will you be free?? I am free over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Ladybug,word of advice,if Sim goes to Davao with you dont take him to Mulig,theres still a heavy NPA presence around behind Eden and the foothills of Mt Apo,also around the parts that lead to Sta Cruz municipality They dont cause much trouble currently though they were back in February when I was there,Sim looks prettier than me so he might be a better target for them
    Thanks Tawi for the advice....don't worry I can do ugly
    Ladybug spent several years in the Davao area, when she first left home.

I was impressed with her choice of beaches and especially the area,Toril

Want to visit Sta. Cruz Florge...?

Kadayawan starts sunday Florge,I think its a holiday on the 21'st?

Respected Member
    Hello Florge..

Ok lets meet?Where?Wha time?LOL.Hope silingan nagkita ta b4 ko ni anhi dinhi.

To LadyBug and Sim,a lil bit of advice, better in downtown Are beaches,because i have notice in Toril beaches..very crowded.Hope I didn't offend someone.But anyway beach in Davao City is very nice.Enjoy soon.

Respected Member
    Oh My....Kadayawan! Thanks for the reminder Tawi2.I will miss that event :-((

There are private beaches in Toril at least I hope there are,I spend a month or so on the same beach each year,they dont get so crowded because theres a payment to enter,but there is a VERY crowded public beach next to it but better is to get the boat across to Samal.

I was there for Araw ng Dabaw earlier this year sheila,its better than kadayawan if you get the chance to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by sheila_ADY View Post
    To LadyBug and Sim,a lil bit of advice, better in downtown Are beaches,because i have notice in Toril beaches..very crowded.Hope I didn't offend someone.But anyway beach in Davao City is very nice.Enjoy soon.
    Thanks for the advice Sheila, also heard about Samal too (tawi) from reading Mindanao Bob's site.

Mindanao BobIs he the american who sells books online such as "How to live like a maharaja in the Philippines for a tenner a fortnight"?If you do go to Samal theres a small island you never hear mentioned,its a short boat ride away called Talikud

Mindanao bob sounds piratical,you could call yourself Samal simon,or siquijor simon or even samar simon,wonder if theres any bohol brians,negros nigels or camiguin carls Palawan pete?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Mindanao bob sounds piratical,you could call yourself Samal simon,or siquijor simon or even samar simon,wonder if theres any bohol brians,negros nigels or camiguin carls Palawan pete?
    ....Or Tawi Tawi Tawi2 ....Mindanao Bob does have various websites & blogs, selling ebooks, flowers etc. etc.....Not sure whether he currently holds the title you mentioned, in his vast repertoire?

Tawi-Tawi is just the same as saying mindanao or leyte or samar and my first name doesnt lend itself to anywhere in the Philippines nor slip off the tongue as easily as Mindanao bob Save your money,those e-books tell you nothing you cant learn in a week

Thread Information