Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just curious....(For the guys only)

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar

Question Just curious....(For the guys only)

This is for British men only ok...

Just wondering why many foreigners preffer to marry Filipina than their own country women? What are the traits of Filipina you are being attracted with?
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Banned
    I think in reality, men (like myself) who date and/or marry a Filipina are in a minority. But the western ideal of Beauty is more in line with what can be seen amongst a lot of Asian/Pacific Islander women. In fact, if you look at the people the west is now considering as the most Beautiful women in the world you will see a pattern emerging. As examples, I can think of Jessica Alba (), Beyonce, Eva Mendez and Eva Longoria. Now, granted these are not Filipinas, but they share many traits a Filipina has. Particularly skin pigmentation! And think of all of those white women who spend so many hours under a sunbed to try and achieve what Filipinas have naturally.

Also, Filipinas are family orientated. They want to have a family! And in this modern day there are many western women choosing not to have children but to focus on a career. Perhaps, the Filipina meets the desires a lot of men have for the woman they wish to spend the rest of their lives with?

I would find it quite strange if some guy said quite specifically "I want to marry a filipina" because thats marrying and not falling in love with,you could be on a plane flying to manila and meet a pakistani lady you fall in love with instead of wanting to meet a woman from a specific location,you cant help who you fall in love with,its chemistry and spark not location,location,location unless you fall head-over-heels for an estate agent The best looking women in the world are south and central americans and northern Pakistanis,but beauty is in the eye of the beholder?But any guy who says he just wants a lady from a certain country is limiting his options and I cant work out the reasoning

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Plus its a loaded question anyway BD,your hardly going to get impartial unbiased answers on a Pinoy forum But sometimes its like a brand-name mentality "Yeah mate,I always wear armani,got my BMW,my TV is Bang & Olufsen,and my wifes a filipina"

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    The best looking women in the world are south and central americans and northern Pakistanis,but beauty is in the eye of the beholder?But any guy who says he just wants a lady from a certain country is limiting his options and I cant work out the reasoning
    Very true! I would guess a man from Asia would find a blonde, pale skin woman very attractive. But again there is no absolute rule. I personally like Asian women, but I have friends who prefer Red heads and so on... But personally, I had an interest in the phils and with other Asian countries since when I was young, watching Bruce Lee and then later studying Martial Arts and for a time enjoying Filipino Martial Arts

Plus, when I think of the places in this world I want to see, I think of Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan.. And rarely Europe So perhaps my attraction goes beyond finding a mate but to other reasons as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I think in reality, men (like myself) who date and/or marry a Filipina are in a minority. But the western ideal of Beauty is more in line with what can be seen amongst a lot of Asian/Pacific Islander women. In fact, if you look at the people the west is now considering as the most Beautiful women in the world you will see a pattern emerging. As examples, I can think of Jessica Alba (), Beyonce, Eva Mendez and Eva Longoria. Now, granted these are not Filipinas, but they share many traits a Filipina has. Particularly skin pigmentation! And think of all of those white women who spend so many hours under a sunbed to try and achieve what Filipinas have naturally.

Also, Filipinas are family orientated. They want to have a family! And in this modern day there are many western women choosing not to have children but to focus on a career. Perhaps, the Filipina meets the desires a lot of men have for the woman they wish to spend the rest of their lives with?
    Whilst the Filipina's spend a fortune on creams etc trying to achieve what the white girls have naturally.

Banned
    Plus its a loaded question anyway BD,your hardly going to get impartial unbiased answers on a Pinoy forum But sometimes its like a brand-name mentality "Yeah mate,I always wear armani,got my BMW,my TV is Bang & Olufsen,and my wifes a filipina"
    Biased Nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo...

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Whilst the Filipina's spend a fortune on creams etc trying to achieve what the white girls have naturally.
    The Irony of it all

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post

Hummm...now i understand thanks. I really noticed that many westerners prefer to date women with brown complexion. But funny how many Filipinas are dying to have their skin whiten
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    not all....i prefer my morena skin

so am i

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK
    Filipinas won't bugger off with another bloke after living with you for 16 years when you have done absolutely nothing wrong - and the courts decide in favour of the mother and force you to pay a ridiculous amount of money when you haven't got it! And taking your two children with her thus giving you depression and jeopordising your career and FORCING the sale of your house and paying a barrister to make sure that you have no chance in court!!!

Want me to carry on????

English women? No way!!!!

Al.

P.S. I fully accept that this is a wholly biased opinion and not reflective of English women - it is just my own opinion - and I am still hurting from 'losing' my children - and part of my life.

Thank God I have found Hanna!
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post

Al.

P.S. I fully accept that this is a wholly biased opinion and not reflective of English women - it is just my own opinion - and I am still hurting from 'losing' my children - and part of my life.

Sorry to hear that bro, but at least now you have Hannav

Filipinas won't bugger off with another bloke after living with you for 16 years when you have done absolutely nothing wrong - and the courts decide in favour of the mother and force you to pay a ridiculous amount of money when you haven't got it! And taking your two children with her thus giving you depression and jeopordising your career and FORCING the sale of your house and paying a barrister to make sure that you have no chance in court!!!

Want me to carry on????

Al.

Sorry to hear that. But atleast you found the right one now for you. Good
    luck for both of you

"I want to marry a filipina" because thats marrying and not falling in love with,

its not merely marrying a filipina after failing to have a better or best relationship with western ladies..

Want me to carry on????

Looks like we are second chance, 3rd chance or the better option after failing one..

As a Filipina, we wanted to be chosen as someone who showed character and values that any man will need for ( not simply wanting) regardless of the race, color, intellect etc.

personally , i wanted to say " LOVE ME FOR WHAT I AM"

want is just filling in a part of desires... but needing is something we have to have to go FURTHER in life...

hope i don't sound perfectionist.. But a woman desires to be Love as being important to a Man..

Smile

Thank you Northerner and British Detained for your comments. My beautiful Hanna has brought the smile back to my face.
    I have researched depression AT LENGTH since I developed the illness. Of course, mental illnesses are HIGHLY embarrassing - most people tend to believe either that you are 'pulling legs' or that you have become a 'loony.'
    Even now - many years after the event, I find it difficult to explain to Hanna why, on some days, I don't want to hug and kiss. I know that she doesn't understand.
    It is a VERY terrible illness indeed.
    I apologise - I shouldn't be taking over this thread in this way.
    Here's hoping none of you get wot I got!!!

Al Clegg - Filipinouk News - Cebu City - eating a suppository - handing back to the studio!

Al.

Thank you Northerner and British Detained for your comments. My beautiful Hanna has brought the smile back to my face.
    I have researched depression AT LENGTH since I developed the illness. Of course, mental illnesses are HIGHLY embarrassing - most people tend to believe either that you are 'pulling legs' or that you have become a 'loony.'
    Even now - many years after the event, I find it difficult to explain to Hanna why, on some days, I don't want to hug and kiss. I know that she doesn't understand.
    I apologise - I shouldn't be taking over this thread in this way.
    Here's hoping none of you get wot I got!!!

Al Clegg - Filipinouk News - Cebu City - eating a suppository - handing back to the studio!

Al.
    I understand you Al having been in that situation, being depressed and just want to be on your own is something that is not only psychological but most killing part is emotionally. Thanks that same as you I found the right man for me and would be with him the rest of my life. Only that right now, though his freedom is taken away from him...I still love him and my love for him will never change

Its nice to find the your soulmate

Hugs from a friend ALAN..

depression can be overcome in many ways .. Just be positive thinking and embrace the Love and care you have now with your Filipina lady..

Good girl BD,thats what people should be looking to meet,their soulmate,not an ethnicity

Good girl BD,thats what people should be looking to meet,their soulmate,not an ethnicity
    thanks tawi2...

I miss the sexy butt

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by eagles View Post
    Hugs from a friend ALAN..

depression can be overcome in many ways .. Just be positive thinking and embrace the Love and care you have now with your Filipina lady..
    Thank you Eagles. That is very kind of you.

Al.

YOU GOT A FRIEND ALAN, AND MANY MORE FRIENDS AROUND TO UNDERSTAND YOU..keep in touch k....

The best looking women in the world are south and central americans and northern Pakistanis,but beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
    i agree with you Tawi.. North american women (not all of course) are certainly the winner in the "looks department" ......

Banned
    i think i am going to get some negative rep on this on

no time to post be back later

i only wanted to marry a pilipina not interested in any women from any other country

Banned

Talking

I would find it quite strange if some guy said quite specifically "I want to marry a filipina" because thats marrying and not falling in love with,you could be on a plane flying to manila and meet a pakistani lady you fall in love with instead of wanting to meet a woman from a specific location,you cant help who you fall in love with,its chemistry and spark not location,location,location unless you fall head-over-heels for an estate agent The best looking women in the world are south and central americans and northern Pakistanis,but beauty is in the eye of the beholder?But any guy who says he just wants a lady from a certain country is limiting his options and I cant work out the reasoning

sorry i dont subscripe to all that crap of [I CANT HELP WHO I FALL IN LOVE WITH ] if you look at someone and find them off putting in the first place you cant tell me you are likely to FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM

pilipina the best looking with the best values and they make the best wifes in the world yes dear no dear yes dear

BUT OF COURSE NOT ALL OF THEM

I WOULD NOT HAVE A WESTERN WIFE/GIRLFRIEND if she came gift wrapped for xmas

Its not crap Dave,just means you havent been around as much as I thought you had,your confines are limited,your comfort zone is pinas only I have a pinay friend,she is Uber-smart,thats smarter than smart to you and me,I asked her why older western men marry younger pinays,she laughed and introduced me to the "Brad-Pitt principle" most guys in the west get a woman their equal in looks,position,station in life,very few get the chance to punch outside their weight but even an ugly git like me can go to pinas and marry a stunner,its true,you can debate,refute,deny whatever you want to do but its true,its because of in the main one thing,thats the economic crisis in pinas,I have been to pinas once or twice,I have met hundreds of guys in the past 20 years who back in Blighty,or Berlin,or Bologne or wherever would have in their middle age been stuck with a frumpy middle aged Mrs,but they found themselves single so what did they do?They bought into the pinay dreamgirl myth Pinays make excellent wives,thats true,they make great mothers,but theres loads of flies in the ointment,my goodness,I cant remember how many Brit guys have been murdered by their pinay wives or their wives associates,families or boyfriends since I first went there I never look at any ethnicity when wearing rose-tinted spectacles,we arent ethnicities,we are individuals

i think i am going to get some negative rep on this on You got broad shoulders Dave,and skin thicker than an elephant,I think it would take more than a red blob to make you lose sleep The good thing is we are both realists.

Banned

Talking

i think i am going to get some negative rep on this on You got broad shoulders Dave,and skin thicker than an elephant,I think it would take more than a red blob to make you lose sleep The good thing is we are both realists.

you know me i say it as i have found it

i totaly agree about your other comments us as fat middle aged bald gits can have a pilipina dream girl its like going in a candy shop or as another old wag said theres a FRESH CROP TO PICK FROM EVERY YEARso dont get married

my opion is based on what you said i learnt a long time ago i dont need to put up with a frumpy fat pungit women of my own age who have no respect for there husbands when i can collect then select from the pilippines I HAVE MY DREAM GIRL SADLY MANY NEVER FIND ONE

Banned
    some input from the young pilipinas would be nice if you are between 20-30 and have an older husband 40-70 give us your view

why did you pick an old foregner i already know my wifes answer

I gave you positive rep Dave because your a cheeky &*)(%^$ But its true,at least we both know certain things are unwritten But your right,I am middle-aged,but I aint fat nor Bald,might be a git though

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information