Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Just curious....(For the guys only)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    So is the Philippines worse than Thailand for poverty? I remember seeing men and women with infected cuts lay out all over the footpaths and stuff in Bangkok Is Manilla the same or worse
    worse in my eyes

DAVE Shame on you,how do you know about the casa's it could have been worse,you could have told him about the infamous basketball courts down near Junquera street,or everyones old favourite Sunflower disco and its nearby Taxi(your only in for a short ride)hotels Good job he isnt meeting you there Dave,your liable to lead the poor guy astray I always used to go into Sunflower just to sit and watch people,theres some unique characters get in there

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post
    as far as she said she does not want you in bars that is called protecting her investment

but i believe you should at least once go once even take her with you theres plenty in up town cebu i spend many hours opposite the redtemptorist church or on the main drag dimples or the black hole

just google bars in cebu [i am not trying to lead you astray of course] I DONT WANT YOUR GIRL CALLING ME your BI
    No, I'll be a good boy and stick to the nice places

worse in my eyes
    Hmmmm. I think I should be able to escape it in Barili, for a few days

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    DAVE Shame on you,how do you know about the casa's it could have been worse,you could have told him about the infamous basketball courts down near Junquera street,or everyones old favourite Sunflower disco and its nearby Taxi(your only in for a short ride)hotels Good job he isnt meeting you there Dave,your liable to lead the poor guy astray I always used to go into Sunflower just to sit and watch people,theres some unique characters get in there
    Never heard the name Casa's, but I read about the basketball courts In fact a Filipina pal of mine told me a lot of tales about Ayala mall But, not interested.. Dave can't lead me astray Rizza's 10\10 As Paul Newman once said; why go out for hamburgers when you've got steak at home

Basketball courts are infamous,as you walk past there are dozens of girls there,they swarm you literally dozens of them,theres quite a few Casa's in cebu as well,funny old world really

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Basketball courts are infamous,as you walk past there are dozens of girls there,they swarm you literally dozens of them,theres quite a few Casa's in cebu as well,funny old world really
    I'll have to take your word for it, because I ain't stepping foot near one

Banned

Talking

believe it or not i was lead astray myself in cebu by a priest well an ex priest he told me had to give it up as there was to much temptation on offer i think he manages a mine up north of the island now?

i believe rightly or wrongly all guys should see and understand the many faces of the philippines or any country which they are visiting come to that

always a few happenings at the french baker or as you say in the malls as you say its a funny ol world

me and mrs t love people watching when we are sitting in a coffee shop ,resto bar ,wherever watching the foregners with the young girls or the biyots

Not that coffee-shop in Robinsons?I was molested there by a bayot I am still traumatised to this day,he touched my knee I think thats a great story,lead astray by a backslidden errant priest But your right,its best to experience everything a country has to offer at least once Not that I have of course,but I can re-live it through your vicarious experiences You could do gentlemens adult cultural tours dave

Banned
    believe it or not i was lead astray myself in cebu by a priest well an ex priest he told me had to give it up as there was to much temptation on offer i think he manages a mine up north of the island now?

i believe rightly or wrongly all guys should see and understand the many faces of the philippines or any country which they are visiting come to that

always a few happenings at the french baker or as you say in the malls as you say its a funny ol world

me and mrs t love people watching when we are sitting in a coffee shop ,resto bar ,wherever watching the foregners with the young girls or the biyots
    People watching Did it in Thailand as well! Seen a lot of old guy's roaming round with 2 young ladies with them Yeah, I'll have to park my in a coffee shop for a few hours on one of those days

People watching Did it in Thailand as well! Seen a lot of old guy's roaming round with 2 young ladies with them Yeah, I'll have to park my in a coffee shop for a few hours on one of those days
    Avoid "French bakery" Its where the spiders wait to catch their flies

Banned
    Avoid "French bakery" Its where the spiders wait to catch their flies
    "French bakery" And what is this establishment? And where is it?

Bearing in mind I will have Rizza with me most of time (if not all of the time)

Smile

I would find it quite strange if some guy said quite specifically "I want to marry a filipina" because thats marrying and not falling in love with,you could be on a plane flying to manila and meet a pakistani lady you fall in love with instead of wanting to meet a woman from a specific location,you cant help who you fall in love with,its chemistry and spark not location,location,location unless you fall head-over-heels for an estate agent The best looking women in the world are south and central americans and northern Pakistanis,but beauty is in the eye of the beholder?But any guy who says he just wants a lady from a certain country is limiting his options and I cant work out the reasoning

I was never looking for a filipina, but now i have found one and fallan in love with one she is a real special lady, beautiful in everyway to me, with a unique smile, caring and considerate, lovable, affectionate.... should i go on
    ... im not saying all filipinas are that way but from what i read i get the impression most are.

Banned
    Hhhhmmm. Kenny, you've just reminded me how we've lowered this sweet and simple thread to talking about "Houses of Ill Repute"

Banned
    Not that coffee-shop in Robinsons?I was molested there by a bayot I am still traumatised to this day,he touched my knee I think thats a great story,lead astray by a backslidden errant priest But your right,its best to experience everything a country has to offer at least once Not that I have of course,but I can re-live it through your vicarious experiences You could do gentlemens adult cultural tours dave
    MRS T SAID NOOOOOOOOO but where ever i go now my good wifes comes with me

but as someone just said i dont need burgers now i got rump steak in doors and thats enough for an old boy like me

Banned

Talking

"French bakery" And what is this establishment? And where is it?

Bearing in mind I will have Rizza with me most of time (if not all of the time)
    its a bakers shop sell some very nice food they have branches in many malls

if you sit there alone you will soon have female company or male company

Banned
    its a bakers shop sell some very nice food they have branches in many malls

if you sit there alone you will soon have female company or male company
    ....... Or company that is unknown

Banned
    sorry mods i have lowered this thread to my usual level

sorry mods i have lowered this thread to my usual level
    Please close the toilet door on your way out!

brown skin some how a blonde white skin pilipina has gone to far west for my liking
    Sorry, but white skin isn't the term for it. Unless you've met someone with truckloads of money who can afford to sit in a vat of expensive bleaching stuff for hours, what you'll see is ashen skin with some scarring caused by the acid that the unlucky lady used (ladies, you familiar with Mena? don't try it. i know someone who looked gray-reddish-morena. that stuff burns your skin off in the long run!)

Loads of street kids in Cebu,avoid the footbridge next to Robinsons at night if you dont want to see loads of them sleeping under cardboard,very sad,I gave a kid 50 or 100 pesos earlier this year,he was a very small skinny kid,and this older girl tried to mug him He kept near me for protection till she left,always be thankfull for what you have,this country mightnt seem so great at times but some of the alternatives dont bear thinking about
    Aww, poor kid. That was a nice thing you did. Hopefully, he wasn't part of a "syndicate" (think Oliver Twist). Else the grown up would have gotten the money when you turned to leave.

Good grief! Hahaha! Why were you sitting alone anyway?

I'm glad there are no homeless people where I live. My bf's visiting this December (I'm going home too! Yippee!!) and he's gonna have to rent a condo five minutes from my home. My aunt suggested renting a room in the house behind our next-door neighbor, but I'm not sure if Matt's paid for his room or not. His only other options were in the Burgos area in Makati. As close as that is to me, I'd rather have him on one of my granddad's sofas than have him dodging pimps and streetwalkers everyday. I hate Burgos. I got chased by some white guy a couple years ago when I walked a friend home after work and his place was at the opposite side of Burgos from mine. Stupid foreigner probably thought any girl walking around there at 5am *obviously* worked there.

Waitaminnit. How did this thread change from topic A to topic B?

Getting back on topic, it's kinda funny to read "i'm looking for any good woman, not a specific race" while we're all here at a forum specifically for dating Filipinas. But I understand though. Filipinas work hard to help make life easier for their men. It gets better when the men can provide more as it means the Filipina can focus more on nurturing than on worrying about bills to pay. I always figured women everywhere were the same, but after reading all your posts, I think I've changed my mind.

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Ditto..........
    Thanks for that Dom!

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Having met Hanna a few times I will agree that you should "Thank God" for her as she is so obviously a genuinely nice person..Anyone that meets her can tell that..(bloody good cook too)

I must say though Al not everybody is nearly as lucky as you or I.. Even here.
    Thanks for that Fred. I agree - Hanna seems to be able to make friends before she has even opened her mouth!!! I wish I had her gift!! And yes, I REALLY appreciate how lucky I am - she has probably saved me from doing something stupid.

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Newbie (Restricted Access) Corina's Avatar

Preferences and Ideal

I think in reality, men (like myself) who date and/or marry a Filipina are in a minority. But the western ideal of Beauty is more in line with what can be seen amongst a lot of Asian/Pacific Islander women. In fact, if you look at the people the west is now considering as the most Beautiful women in the world you will see a pattern emerging. As examples, I can think of Jessica Alba (), Beyonce, Eva Mendez and Eva Longoria. Now, granted these are not Filipinas, but they share many traits a Filipina has. Particularly skin pigmentation! And think of all of those white women who spend so many hours under a sunbed to try and achieve what Filipinas have naturally.

Also, Filipinas are family orientated. They want to have a family! And in this modern day there are many western women choosing not to have children but to focus on a career. Perhaps, the Filipina meets the desires a lot of men have for the woman they wish to spend the rest of their lives with?
    Some truth on what you said,if not true. I think some men have the ideal or preference woman in their mind when it comes to personal choice. I understand you can meet and fall in love with someone regardless. I guess, some men are attracted to Asian and some men attracted to western women and vice versa. In the end it all comes to preferences...Not when you fall in love thoug.

Another point,salient at that for the "I want to marry a pinay" brigade,it cant be for their looks because you can see pinay looking women in Thailand,Malaysia,indonesia,even Belize so it cant be the looks and you get similar strong family bond traits all around the world in loads of different cultures,thats fact,so why the fascination with pinays?

Banned
    so why the fascination with pinays?
    If I knew the answer to that question, I would be giving lectures to pact out theatres

Tawi, maybe you should get the guy who gave you your degree to sort you out with a PHD in Filipina/Westerner relationships, then you could make the $$$ telling people

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information