Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye everyone....

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar

Smile Goodbye everyone....

Today got my warrant of arrest, but im just waiting for it to be served so i may not be able to post here anymore. Yesterday was trumatic and said. The arainment was postponed...we waited for a couple of hours as the judge said if the CIDG will not come then she will need to dismissed the case. But after she just said that they arrived, but the again asked for another 40 days to give their evidences. The judge got angry as its 3 months now but they cant get any evidence yet against us (But Kevin, my staff are detained for three months already). Then I already comitted myself also. So she just told me if I know the consequences on it...I said yes...

So then a bench warrant is issued. Just waiting for the signature so it will be served to me. People told me im crazy as I committed myself in. Well, maybe I am... this is what I said unconditional love. I am willing to sacrifice myself so Kevin will be released. And now just waiting for it. He maybe released anytime this month (hopefully) but I will be detained while waiting for the CIDG to present their evidences (which even the judge said to me that she is looking for the dismissal of the case as the CIDG cant give evidences against me, so they have 15 days to produce it or ill be home too).

You may get the updates about the case on our website:

www.charlenetaylor.webs.com

Boss....amI allowed to post it? sorry.
    Thank you again and I am very happy to be with this forum. This is very informative, friendly and most importantly very helpful.

Special thanks to the following: Tawi2, Florge, Pennyberry, Northerner, Alan, Sophie, Maybell, and many more...sorry i cant remember their names.

THANK YOU
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

...again sorry if I wasnt able to reply on the other thread. I hope I will not be forgotten. I will pray that soon Kevin can be released to continue our plight. Thanks again and I very proud being a member here.
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Oh no! That's terrible! But I hope he does get released soon. We certainly won't stop praying for your case to be justly resolved. GBU!

Quote Originally Posted by dontpushme View Post
    Oh no! That's terrible! But I hope he does get released soon. We certainly won't stop praying for your case to be justly resolved. GBU!
    thanks alot dont pushme...i just phone the RTC today to follow up with my warrant just told that the Judge is still thinking if she will sign or not or dismiss the case. God, i feel like i have butterflies in my belly. But then im just here in the house...facing the porch waiting for anyone to collect me.

Hey, you can write me at the city jail

Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    thanks alot dont pushme...i just phone the RTC today to follow up with my warrant just told that the Judge is still thinking if she will sign or not or dismiss the case. God, i feel like i have butterflies in my belly. But then im just here in the house...facing the porch waiting for anyone to collect me.

Hey, you can write me at the city jail
    I honestly hope the judge dismisses the case. It's so stupidly unfair that they're doing all that without evidence!

I'll write you if you tell me which jail you're at. But let's keep hoping things don't go that far.

Denise

I honestly hope the judge dismisses the case. It's so stupidly unfair that they're doing all that without evidence!

I'll write you if you tell me which jail you're at. But let's keep hoping things don't go that far.

Denise
    Thanks Denise...actually im hoping that she would just dismiss the case as no evidence and complainant. Only the CIDG is really pushing it through as they kept on asking for a bribe money which is 10 Million. But fore Godsake...where the hell im going to look for that. Besides Kevin and I really wont give in to that! Im just hoping that the Judge will see the picture and realise what the case is more into...

This is going to be my new address

San Mateo Municipal City Jail
    Nursery Compound
    Guitnang Bayan I
    San Meteo, Rizal
    Philippines

Charlene Taylor

Have you tried approaching the media with this? TV? Newspaper? Radio? Anyone? I know it's a crude way to ask for help, but it does have an impact, especially in the Philippnes.

I am so saddened for what happened charlene I hope you`ll surpassed this terrible ordeal in you life right now.I wish you lots and lots of strength and dont lose hope and faith.
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Have you tried approaching the media with this? TV? Newspaper? Radio? Anyone? I know it's a crude way to ask for help, but it does have an impact, especially in the Philippnes.
    Yes i did but I cant ask media here as they wont do any help with our case. I am now just relying with the swindon advertiser in the UK and I wish i may get more British media to eye on the case coz even at the RTC knew what is been going on...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    I am so saddened for what happened charlene I hope you`ll surpassed this terrible ordeal in you life right now.I wish you lots and lots of strength and dont lose hope and faith.
    Thank you for the message. Im still waiting for any updates now... God, I wish this would end soon and Kevin will be released

Respected Member
    I'm sorry to hear that charlene, but i know you're a brave woman and you can face this well......
    You'll be in my prayers and hopefully you'll be released soon and the case be dismissed as well......
    You will never be forgotten here charlene and we will all be waiting for you when you come back with kevin,
    so we can all meet him too here in the forum...
    Be strong, this too shall pass and things will get better, just be patient.....
    Take care of yourself charlene, specially when they got you in custody already and always and keep the faith
    You're in our thoughts and in our prayers
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Come Christmas you'll both look back and laugh at this..

...maybe not
    Keith - Administrator

Thanks Denise...actually im hoping that she would just dismiss the case as no evidence and complainant. Only the CIDG is really pushing it through as they kept on asking for a bribe money which is 10 Million. But fore Godsake...where the hell im going to look for that. Besides Kevin and I really wont give in to that! Im just hoping that the Judge will see the picture and realise what the case is more into...

This is going to be my new address

San Mateo Municipal City Jail
    Nursery Compound
    Guitnang Bayan I
    San Meteo, Rizal
    Philippines

Charlene Taylor
    They just can't give it up can they. The bribery culture is so engrained in the Philippines that even without witnesses or evidence, because a foriegner is involved, they're still holding out expecting to get a bribe. Good Luck BT.

Iain.

got a phone call just now from the warrant server and he told me that the Judge hasnt signed it yet and now really looking on it to be dismissed as she even told the other fiscal that why CIDG cant produce complainants and evidences... good thing really that she will dismiss it, but still waiting for her in case she would served the warrant. Im really troubled and puzzled as I just waiting here all day for what ever it may... but then on the other hand still praying that she will see the truth.

So till im handcuffed im off to go. But now not yet, just here to keep you guys any updates.

When Kevin is out i told him to join this forum to thank each one of you as you are all helpful to me and as I have shared my worries, fears and same as my thoughts.

Respected Member
    got a phone call just now from the warrant server and he told me that the Judge hasnt signed it yet and now really looking on it to be dismissed as she even told the other fiscal that why CIDG cant produce complainants and evidences... good thing really that she will dismiss it, but still waiting for her in case she would served the warrant. Im really troubled and puzzled as I just waiting here all day for what ever it may... but then on the other hand still praying that she will see the truth.

So till im handcuffed im off to go. But now not yet, just here to keep you guys any updates.

When Kevin is out i told him to join this forum to thank each one of you as you are all helpful to me and as I have shared my worries, fears and same as my thoughts.
    I really wish thesame thing charlene, that the judge dismiss this case....
    All the CIDG does is "delaying tactics", i doubt if they have evidence against you really....
    I think they're just waiting for you to give up and offer bribe so they get off your case - very typical crooks
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

looks like there just after cash?,and you guys havent given in to them so stay strong and dont let them win!!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    I really wish thesame thing charlene, that the judge dismiss this case....
    All the CIDG does is "delaying tactics", i doubt if they have evidence against you really....
    I think they're just waiting for you to give up and offer bribe so they get off your case - very typical crooks
    Funny thing is it has been 90 days now since they arrested us and yet they cant submit any evidence nor complainants. But just wondering why DOJ endorsed the case to the court when they should have made sure that there is evidence against us. Isnt it enough proof that CIDG cant submit anything for the court. I thought DOJ is the department of justice....but seems like Department of just asking for money?

Respected Member
    Funny thing is it has been 90 days now since they arrested us and yet they cant submit any evidence nor complainants. But just wondering why DOJ endorsed the case to the court when they should have made sure that there is evidence against us. Isnt it enough proof that CIDG cant submit anything for the court. I thought DOJ is the department of justice....but seems like Department of just asking for money?
    Oh well, what's new? But don't loose faith, who knows, the DOJ will give you the justice you deserve anytime soon....
    It's just strange, it's been 90 days and still the CIDG cannot produce evidence....isn't this grounds for dismissal already?
    Anyway, i wish you all the best charlene and hopefully your ordeal will be over soon....

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Oh well, what's new? But don't loose faith, who knows, the DOJ will give you the justice you deserve anytime soon....
    It's just strange, it's been 90 days and still the CIDG cannot produce evidence....isn't this grounds for dismissal already?
    Anyway, i wish you all the best charlene and hopefully your ordeal will be over soon....
    yeah actually it should be dismissed. but the because the CIDG wont allow the case to be dismissed they kept on prolonging the arraignment. Imagine since we were arrested no arraignment yet. Not even been read our charges nor why we are being arrested or what basis of the arrest. Even BJMP is now asking DOJ to make a resolution as they dont want Kevin and the staff being held in their custody without the arraignment. Even the warden spoke to me about this and he really said he is dismayed on what is happening as DOJ just put people in jail without even studying the case.

Honestly, im even lucky as the warrant server who supposedly more after of me is even helping us. He is even the one updating me on the warrant which as 4:00 this afternoon, it hasnt been signed!
    And told me that the judge is really looking deep on the case and might just dismissed it

But until I dont have the papers showing it is dismissed or the warrant is lifted then I will not stop waiting here. I feel like its life and death situation...
    But maybe this can be an opener to all you guys who are intending to do any business here. BE CAREFUL, I would have another victim like Kevin

Banned
    It is sad that you established that kind of critical business.
    I've seen some related cases about that and sad to say Philippine gov't has no heart if someone/some made complaints at NBI, Camp Crame and other governing authorties. They can raid the office anytime anywhere if the complainants are determined to sue the office.

The complainants were all gone as you said, so the government will ask for bribe and they might just giving you chance to produce that amount, that's why Kevin still there.

There's always have chance and way out. Just keep relax, show them that you have really no money to give. We'll pray that justice will soon prevail and release Kevin and be aquitted.

I will try to see and visit you there.

Fingers crossed for you, hope everything will turn up just fine and you'll soon be with your hubby
    Jiri & Maricel

thanks ate penn...hope you are now alright. Yeah I really think they are just waiting for some fuel to release Kevin...but then no matter what I cant afford that and if I do I will not as that would give them more chance on doing it to others.

Im still waiting for any updates on my detention but since none yet I will use every second I am free to get FCO help Kevin and others.

Yes Te Penn if im detained, ill be glad to see you same as Kevin.

Again many thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    Fingers crossed for you, hope everything will turn up just fine and you'll soon be with your hubby
    thanks alot Ji&Ma...im really hoping that Kevin will be released...sometimes I thinking that one day he will come here in the house

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Good luck in everything Charlene. I shall continue to think about you both.

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post

Al.
    thanks Al....

Hope oneday I can go back in Cebu...I like Carmen, have some few friends there

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post

Al.
    you better watch out,your next
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Respected Member
    Imagine since we were arrested no arraignment yet. Not even been read our charges nor why we are being arrested or what basis of the arrest. Even BJMP is now asking DOJ to make a resolution as they dont want Kevin and the staff being held in their custody without the arraignment. Even the warden spoke to me about this and he really said he is dismayed on what is happening as DOJ just put people in jail without even studying the case.

But until I dont have the papers showing it is dismissed or the warrant is lifted then I will not stop waiting here. I feel like its life and death situation...
    Yeah, i really hope the DOJ will act on this quicker and efficiently....
    And i understand how you must be feeling - like life and death situation,
    but don't worry, things will fall into place and you will get the justice you are waiting for, just hang on.....

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    you better watch out,your next
    Sorry?????? I don't understand.

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Today got my warrant of arrest, but im just waiting for it to be served so i may not be able to post here anymore. ).
    Au revoir [for now] Charlene ... let's look on the bright side. God be with you, Kevin and your loved ones. Always REMEMBER: You're a ner!

Thank you again and I am very happy to be with this forum. This is very informative, friendly and most importantly very helpful.
    It's kind of you to say so, Charlene. Thank YOU for sharing your experiences with us. We'll miss your innovative, highly-valued and much-respected postings for the time being, but look forward eagerly to many more of them on your return.

Take Care & God Bless.

Good luck! I'm sure if you ARE carted off it won't be for long.
    Sounds like a shocking state of affairs :(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information