Hi everyone,
After all the paperwork of the wedding we have now started on the Visa....Life is so exciting.
Our situation is complicated, I havent lived in the UK for 9 years but have property there, we have been living in the Phills for the last 6 months and intend to stay Here, we will also be starting the aplication for ACR card as soon as we have our Maraige contract back from the NSO.
My parents are in there 80's and although my lovely wife has meet my sister and my mother, she has never meet my father. I have been advised by the UK Visa to apply for a Family visitor as I dont see the point in waiting for our maraige contract and applying for a spouse visa when we have no intention of staying there.
Sorry to go on.... My question is when they ask for proof of accommodation, what is proof? I have just completed on another house and have the title, but i am worried that if i offer this as proof they might think we have just bought it to live in and start our life in the UK, this could not be further from the truth.