Thread: Without arrival stamp...

Without arrival stamp...

hi guys i just want to ask some opinions or experiences about this ...my daugther got a two passport one is philippines passport ,and a british passport .when we came in last september 12 she uses her philippines pasport so her arrival stamp is in her philippines passport

my problem is she got a visa going to riyadh for 3 months leaving on october 2nd and her visa is in her british passport and leaving the philippines using her british pasport .would they question me about it why is it that she doesnt have a arrival stamp on her british passport ?any views or advice what should i do when we leave?
    Many thanks in advace

Quote Originally Posted by angel1231 View Post
    hi guys i just want to ask some opinions or experiences about this ...my daugther got a two passport one is philippines passport ,and a british passport .when we came in last september 12 she uses her philippines pasport so her arrival stamp is in her philippines passport

my problem is she got a visa going to riyadh for 3 months leaving on october 2nd and her visa is in her british passport and leaving the philippines using her british pasport .would they question me about it why is it that she doesnt have a arrival stamp on her british passport ?any views or advice what should i do when we leave?
    Many thanks in advace
    Hi I don't have that much idea about your query but I suggest let your daughter bring both passport.
    Just wait for the other reply from expert members about this matter
    Have a safe trip to your daughter. God Bless
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Hi angel1231 to he honest my son also got a two passport
    the philippine one and the british one when we go to thailand we use
    his only one passport the philippine one but now im waiting my visa to go to the uk with my son and my husband Im too worried so I check last week to the bureau of immigration

And it says to me dual citizen is okay we can always show up the two passports of the kids unless its all valid.

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    there is no problem with that. you may use either one of your passports. I have also two one Philippine and another is US. Everytime im going out the country (philippines) I use my US passport then everytime im going back here im using my US passport. Just take those two passports with you all the time

and that also the same with my eldest daughter.,
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

many thanks guys

Thread Information