Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: makes me so angry

Banned

Angry makes me so angry

**** i never ever expect my husband he loves so much my close friend that have 4 foriegners and he said if his not married he will going to fancy at her **** i never expect i found his secret feelings to my friend

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    maybe both of you needs to talk and settle the misunderstanding. besides no need to worry, you are married now and he is totally yours
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

You do realise if you cut off his itlogs she wouldnt be attracted to him dont you?Theres lots of sedatives in the pharmacists that would make him sleep....sleep...sle........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz,sharp knife and there would be no side effects except his voice would be pitched slightly higher than yours

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    You do realise if you cut off his itlogs she wouldnt be attracted to him dont you?Theres lots of sedatives in the pharmacists that would make him sleep....sleep...sle........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz,sharp knife and there would be no side effects except his voice would be pitched slightly higher than yours
    youre crazy tawi2
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Well.......................Thats what I would do

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by britishdetained View Post
    maybe both of you needs to talk and settle the misunderstanding. besides no need to worry, you are married now and he is totally yours
    we always open and talk to each other and he said he never ever jump to my friend but i got a evidencewhat he say its only tip on his tonguei thought he said he dont like have a big family and he more choose no family but he more fancy again my friend have big family

Quote Originally Posted by mrs traderdave View Post
    **** i never ever expect my husband he loves so much my close friend that have 4 foriegners and he said if his not married he will going to fancy at her **** i never expect i found his secret feelings to my friend

so sad...

we always open and talk to each other and he said he never ever jump to my friend but i got a evidencewhat he say its only tip on his tonguei thought he said he dont like have a big family and he more choose no family but he more fancy again my friend have big family
    dont worry mrs. t remember you just goy married. always remember the seven years adjustments. this is only a part of your trial being married, but be prepared for more coming.... stay strong and if both of you love each other you will able to surpass this one

LOL! Tawi u made me laugh...i've heard stories of pinay wives who did cut off their cheating pinoy husbands' itlogs featured on national tv but never heard of a brit losing itlog while zzzzz so don't ever encourage Mrs. T

I was joking,of course I wouldnt encourage her to actually cut them off,what do you think of me I was thinking more like the ram-bands farmers use,you put them on a rams itlogs,they restrict the bloodflow,the itlogs shrivel and die,turn black because theres no circulation,then they atrophy and fall off Simples

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    LOL! Tawi u made me laugh...i've heard stories of pinay wives who did cut off their cheating pinoy husbands' itlogs featured on national tv but never heard of a brit losing itlog while zzzzz so don't ever encourage Mrs. T
    i will not going to cut his itlogs i only put a fireworks so that it will be end of the storyhis naughty so much

be prepared for more coming....

more revelations??

I was joking,of course I wouldnt encourage her to actually cut them off,what do you think of me I was thinking more like the ram-bands farmers use,you put them on a rams itlogs,they restrict the bloodflow,the itlogs shrivel and die,turn black because theres no circulation,then they atrophy and fall off Simples

i think best thing to do is talk with your husband. open up with him about your feelings...im sure he would understand and beside he will not marry you if he's in love to other women.... so cheer up! im sure he's in love with you and maybe he admire only your friend but not love because love is a lot different than admiration.

so cheer up! i know everything is ok

hummm sadista ka ha!

And I would e-mail me naked pics of your friend so I could judge if she is worthy of daves momentary lapse of concentration as his love for you is 110% That lady could have just been joking because of jealousy you know so dont forget her nude pics for me k?

hummm sadista ka ha!
    Yup

Banned
    he knows already i will going to put fireworks on his secret weapon if he will going to be cheated at melucky cause im not in uk but not interested

And I would e-mail me naked pics of your friend so I could judge if she is worthy of daves momentary lapse of concentration as his love for you is 110% That lady could have just been joking because of jealousy you know so dont forget her nude pics for me k?
    chicky tawi2

Banned
    i will going to find on her fs album maybe i found there and i will send u

A firework on his "Secret weapon"

wicked adviser

A firework on his "Secret weapon"

Quote Originally Posted by D&G View Post
    wicked adviser
    Obviously I wouldnt find anything in any way shape or form interesting in provocative lewd pics of Mrs T's naughty friend,but if I get my magnifying glass out and study the pics in the privacy of my bathroom for an hour or so I might,just might find out what makes her so attractive to "Four foreigners" and if I dont find a clue to her magnetism today I will just have to repeat the excercise again tommorrow I guess

he knows already i will going to put fireworks on his secret weapon if he will going to be cheated at melucky cause im not in uk but not interested

don't worry too much girl..dave, might just be teasing you. I'm sure he loves YOU (the very reason why he married you)

Obviously I wouldnt find anything in any way shape or form interesting in provocative lewd pics of Mrs T's naughty friend,but if I get my magnifying glass out and study the pics in the privacy of my bathroom for an hour or so I might,just might find out what makes her so attractive to "Four foreigners" and if I dont find a clue to her magnetism today I will just have to repeat the excercise again tommorrow I guess
    very intelligent

Banned
    she is chuby girl and have english man bf as well but she said she dont like the attitude of some english man cause its naughtyjoke lang

Oh,she gets foreigners to form a queue and I am only 5'th in line?Wow,I am flattered (I think ).

very intelligent
    Its not very intelligent,its very DESPERATE actually

cheeky Tawi i bet you're a good judge..please do share ur judgment ok? just curious

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information