Quote Originally Posted by mrs traderdave View Post
dave said i will going to post here on the thread that is all joke langsorry to all u guys if i so much distorbing but i will not really accept someone say jealousy is silly for others not for meanyway peace
Hi mrs T, i understand how you feel and being jealous about the whole thing.....i would feel bad too if i were in your place....
however, we should also remember that it's normal for men to admire and appreciate other women from time to time.....
but i think it's just a harmless admiration, i don't think there's more it than that.....so don't fuss over it so much....
and i don't see your husband having any serious intent to cheat on you over your friend....

As much as it's normal for men to admire other women, it's also normal for us women to get jealous on instances like this....
So the best way really is compromise, "something's gotta give" as they say....be sensitive and understand each other's feelings more....
and it's best to settle this privately.....I'm sure you both can work this out....cheers