Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
Hello mrs traderdave,

Don't worry too much about what happened, but just remember what mod Dom wrote - that it is not good to have a quarrel on a forum.
Send your husband messages some other way or chat on the phone to sort out problems.

I am sure that we all have problems when we love each other, especially in LDR's.
I know my wife and I had our small misunderstandings, I think these things arise when lovers are so far from each other and we all have "off" days.

One day you will be with your husband all the time, and when you both have misunderstandings then, it will be so much easier to solve them and get on with the lovey-dovey things.

At times both my wife and I had to tell each other "keep strong".
We both needed to be reassured by each other at times.

Now we are together and I get face-to-face tampo...........
What did I do wrong

Seriously, we should all keep in mind why we fell in love with each other in the first place and remember that we should never take each other for granted.

Love is like riding a bike - if we stop peddling, the bike falls over
thanks for the very good advice u give at me and ive learnbut i know next week maybe we will be ok we not talk at the moment cause until now there is still a wound in my heartso i need to refresh myself first just have an off at the momentswe both need space to each other at the momentsyes ldr is not easy if the relationship wii not works properly but i dont want to say many thingsonly one i can say is thank u