Thread: tattoes- as evidence???

Smile tattoes- as evidence???

hi guys, just want to ask my husband has my name and his name tattoed on his arm and also we have matching tattoo on our foot says "i love you (my name) forever" on his foot and i have same with his name on my foot..we took a picture of that.. my question is, can we submit this photo as a proof when i apply for spouse visa?

Banned
    proof of what?

proof of genuine relationship

Banned
    oh ok... yeah, that will be good too... put that among the other photos that you'll submit as well.

Banned

Talking

have you got any in other places maybe the the eco would like to see them

my own personal thought i hate seeing tattoes on women

Respected Member
    I personally wouldn't bother submitting photos as it doesn't prove anything. The fact that you are married proves you have a genuine relationship.

To support D's comments I would not submit photos of tattoes on your person as evidence of a subsisting relationship, I have never heard of such a thing, but then I guess there is always a first time, I would have thought that tattooing ones body to show evidence of a genuine marriage or relationship would be innapropriate to say the least..but then again..I am sure the Entry Clearance Officers would like a laugh once in a while.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ginapeterb View Post
    am sure the Entry Clearance Officers would like a laugh once in a while.
    Yes, I am sure that such fit of giggles will set his/her mood for the day, and everyone will get a visa.....

Tattoos....
    No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
    hi guys, just want to ask my husband has my name and his name tattoed on his arm and also we have matching tattoo on our foot says "i love you (my name) forever" on his foot and i have same with his name on my foot..we took a picture of that.. my question is, can we submit this photo as a proof when i apply for spouse visa?
    lots of couples does a tattoos to express their love to each other but end of the day they are separated, devorce or etc.
    all things are possible!

though its a bit strange, there's no harm in trying..but make sure u also have the other evidences they need of ur genuine relationship..

I shouldnt think so to be honest,my brother had loads of girls names when he was in the army,he used to get drunk and think it was a good idea to have his latest girlfriends name tattooed on his arm,after the relationship had run its course he would always be left with the problem of having the name inked over with some other design to obliterate it,tattooed names mean nothing

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Tats(not short for tatty)might be relevant actually

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=18103

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Wow !!! this is different evidence

No harm in trying.

How about blood compact

i think we will try to submit that tattoo photos, cause its a big decision to make having that tattoo..we are married but it just for additional evidence of a genuine relationship...

Well, there's a "first time for everything", I suppose ... ! And I don't imagine it would prejudice the application in any way. But equally ... in the eyes of the British Embassy ... I can't see it making a "blind" bit of difference towards influencing any decision in your favour either. No, what counts most, is your ability to provide substantial proof of the stability of your relationship ... and whether it is likely to subsist in terms of your husband's financial capacity to support the marriage "through thick and thin" without becoming reliant on public funds, i.e. the 'Benefits System' during the ensuing two years/27 months of the visa's validity.

Good luck to you both in the future.

Banned
    I hope I am not sounding old-fashioned here, but you are dealing with the British embassy and their representatives.
    If my wife and I had tattoos (we don't) I wouldn't take photos of these for the ECO.
    Seems inappropriate to me.
    Gosh, I must be getting old.

It is the thought of hundreds of thousands of grannies going around in "x" amount of years from now showing tattoos that freaks me out, but I won't be here to hide in the corner

Perhaps

you could also include photos of your organ donor cards, showing each
    other as the respective recipient.
    No man is an island, but Barry is

Once the americans pulled out of Clarkes after Pinatubo popped Ermita & particularly Del Pilar were filled with tattooed women all bearing guys names on their arms,the servicemen had "Branded" their favourite bar-girlsNothing to do with this particular case,just a little trivia,but also a lesson on the folly of skin and ink.

Respected Member
    I am just wondering how you going to get your face and foot in the same photo so that the tattoo is readable. As if you don't the ECO might not be sure that it is your tattoos you are providing photos of

Though as I said before it's really not worth sending the photos as they will not help your application.

apart from giving us a laugh,how can photos of your tattoos show proof your in a relationship?

i hate piercing and tattoos on any one,i must be turning into a grumpy old git?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

i agree with you its not good looking at

Could we have a look at them please?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Could we have a look at them please?
    you want to see her boobs?

naughty tawi
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Boobs I wanted to look at the TATS not the T*TS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by girl england View Post
    i agree with you its not good looking at
    The ECO will tick the box marked Chav

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdjones View Post
    you could also include photos of your organ ...
    ... you mean barrel organ, mouth organ or ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdjoes View Post
    ... donor cards, showing each
    other as the respective recipient.

Thread Information