Thread: Sex-linked lexicology.............

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lizaphil View Post
    my hubby he never stop talking,he talk to everyone
    i am the quit one
    LOL, another exception, hehehe......and i thought all women talk more than men, i might be wrong, i guess it's not a myth then tawi
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Women are normally the verbally verbacious ones,why do pinays always shout on a mobile phoneand their stock answer is always without exception gagamiting ko ang phone nang matagal My god even though they have just left their friends ten minutes ago they still feel the desire to ring them and continue the chat about absolutely nothing But on the flip side I have met couples where the guy stands in the background and keeps schtum,not because he is the strong silent type,more to do with the fact his wife has him trained and he isnt allowed to speak unless invited to do so and how do women breath when chatting staccato style,is it like playing the didgeridoo breathing through the nose and simultaneously breathing/chatting through the mouth? One of the true puzzles of nature

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Women are normally the verbally verbacious ones,why do pinays always shout on a mobile phoneand their stock answer is always without exception gagamiting ko ang phone nang matagal My god even though they have just left their friends ten minutes ago they still feel the desire to ring them and continue the chat about absolutely nothing
    As a matter of fact, i think it's women who actually invented the "TELEBABAD' phenomenon, lol
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Women are normally the verbally verbacious ones,why do pinays always shout on a mobile phoneand their stock answer is always without exception gagamiting ko ang phone nang matagal My god even though they have just left their friends ten minutes ago they still feel the desire to ring them and continue the chat about absolutely nothing But on the flip side I have met couples where the guy stands in the background and keeps schtum,not because he is the strong silent type,more to do with the fact his wife has him trained and he isnt allowed to speak unless invited to do so and how do women breath when chatting staccato style,is it like playing the didgeridoo breathing through the nose and simultaneously breathing/chatting through the mouth? One of the true puzzles of nature

When my wife is speaking in Bisaya with her friends I sometimes think she's going to collapse. I sometimes say to her "take a breath". Somtimes I wonder if she could hold her breath underwater as long as she seems to talk without breathing....... If she could she would probably hold some sort of world record.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    When my wife is speaking in Bisaya with her friends I sometimes think she's going to collapse. I sometimes say to her "take a breath". Somtimes I wonder if she could hold her breath underwater as long as she seems to talk without breathing....... If she could she would probably hold some sort of world record.
    My wife phoned her Mum the other day, I have never heard anyone speak so fast

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    LOL, another exception, hehehe......and i thought all women talk more than men, i might be wrong, i guess it's not a myth then tawi
    Have to hold my hand up and admit I am the chatty one mostly.
    Chel sometimes says I am like a chicken when I am trying to explain something in detail to her.
    I am not sure what that means but I am sure it is not nice to me

Does this mean I am hen-pecked then

It takes me half of my day explaining what these English expressions are to her also. The strain.......the strain........

Thread Information