Thread: Have you seen Jessica's flowers?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Have you seen Jessica's flowers?

I made an order with island rose 10 August for Jessica birthday on the 12 August.

Jessica has still not got flowers&chocolates yet. I think a bunch of ungoy escaped from the zoo and ate them

ISLAND ROSE- Thank you for letting us know about this. We were under the impression that your order was delivered on the specified date. We did not receive any report from our courier regarding any undelivered package in Pampanga. We contacted them and they said that the address given is incorrect. Would you be so kind to verify with Ms. Jessica her complete address and if possible to give us landmarks? We will be sending a new set of your order once we have the complete address.

ME- You must have new delivery guys. Before they always called Jessica on the phone, before they deliver, in case they get lost. I suggest they call her. Perhaps you have guys who are too embarrassed to ask a lady for directions?Check the map on google below: Print it out or email it to your guys. Hope it helps. Please make the roses and chocolates fresh. I don't want those old ones. Not my fault the guys get lost.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post
    I made an order with island rose 10 August for Jessica birthday on the 12 August.

Jessica has still not got flowers&chocolates yet. I think a bunch of ungoy escaped from the zoo and ate them

ISLAND ROSE- Thank you for letting us know about this. We were under the impression that your order was delivered on the specified date. We did not receive any report from our courier regarding any undelivered package in Pampanga. We contacted them and they said that the address given is incorrect. Would you be so kind to verify with Ms. Jessica her complete address and if possible to give us landmarks? We will be sending a new set of your order once we have the complete address.

ME- You must have new delivery guys. Before they always called Jessica on the phone, before they deliver, in case they get lost. I suggest they call her. Perhaps you have guys who are too embarrassed to ask a lady for directions?Check the map on google below: Print it out or email it to your guys. Hope it helps. Please make the roses and chocolates fresh. I don't want those old ones. Not my fault the guys get lost.
    Sorry to hear this,I have used flora2000 many times, they are excellent and even offer a same day service. Try them next time good luck

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gary2jessica View Post

LOL, maybe island rose hired new delivery guys who are bad in directions, lol
    My hubby used island rose sending me flowers and chocolates before back home and they are always on time
    and they don't even bother calling me for directions, so i always get surprised as my hubby don't inform me when he is sending.....
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    im with ayala.com, i had no problem with them, when they say they will deliver monday they deliver monday even if its at 11 pm
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Banned
    you're such a sweetie.... i wonder when my bf would send me flowers... hmmmm... i'll demand a delivery next time...

Thread Information