Hi Everyone,

Well today was an interesting day for me. Spoke to Rizza as well as three friends from the phils, Rizza over text message and over the phone. With the others in yahoo - at the same time. Yes, it got confusing

Anyway, we agreed to meet up with two of my friends for a double date in Cebu in October. When Rizza asked me to add the others to her friendster as friends And so She texts me her password and I do as she pleases

Ahhhh. Like everyone on this forum knows, my checkered past with the Philippines should have meant my trust for any Filipina would have been none existent. But luckily I found this genuine girl who simply wants the same things in life as most of us

And so my message to all who feel the lack of trust with their pinay sweethearts. Don't tar them all with the same brush! The Philippines is a diverse place with people of all different backgrounds. Some, are happy to scam the westerner and others are too honest and would feel shame to even think of such a thing.

Now just because I have Rizza's friendster details does not make me trust her more, it is the little things.. The slight moments where she lets her guard down and tells me something perhaps she wishes she had not. Things spoken by her Tita advising caution with me. And such... Some too sensitive to mention here As we westerners are cautious with the Filipinas, they are just as cautious with us! And from the things I have read on this site I know there are many westerners (Americans) who do us all no favours, as I know there are some members of Rizza's family who might still think I am going to Cebu for one thing.. And it ain't Jollibee

Some of the newer guy's to the forum have expressed some concerns and I really think you should all listen to your heart and take a healthy dose of "so what"! I am taking a gamble with Rizza just as she is taking one with me! And if the gamble pays off, a lifetime of companionship awaits. If not, another experience to live through..

I honestly do not regret my ex girlfriend. Sure she scammed me, and if it was not for her Tita I would likely still be with her not knowing she had a child But she also led me along a path that would lead to Rizza. So all in all a good experience if you think the ends can sometimes justify the means.. But also, all I lost was money! I lose money all the time! I lose money every time I forget to buy food shopping but find the pizza hut flyer in my postbox, I lose money when I meet up with friends of people I hardly know for a drink I lose money every single day... Big deal! I'm also a big boy who can handle a broken heart. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.. And if there is one thing I know it is no matter what happens to me, so long as I have my health, I will be alright

The gamble of love is simple. You have far more to gain than to lose!

Come late November or early December I will have had three weeks of memories and photographs to scare my sisters half to death with (especially the racist one). Telling them about Rizza is not a problem and the snide comments I know I will get will be like water off a ducks back.