Thread: Nutrition in PI!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey suze...I think your great!!
    My Mum still asks me the same questions but all I really want is a crate of English mustard..
    Loads of stuff here that are jammed packed with nutrients that dont come in a tin (malungay leaves are the best example) and rice is still much cheaper here than in the UK thank goodness!!
    Incidentally..I eat about 10 ripe mangoes a day..Cost a bloody fortune in Sainsbury`s!! Want me to send you some???

Take care!!

Fred.

Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    My Mum still asks me the same questions but all I really want is a crate of English mustard..
    Loads of stuff here that are jammed packed with nutrients that dont come in a tin (malungay leaves are the best example) and rice is still much cheaper here than in the UK thank goodness!!
    Incidentally..I eat about 10 ripe mangoes a day..Cost a bloody fortune in Sainsbury`s!! Want me to send you some???

Take care!!

Fred.
    mangoe mangoe breakfast every day i love them always bring a few back to uk cant buy them ones in sainsburys

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post

Take care!!

Fred.
    When I'm over there I eat mangoes everyday for breakfast, you can't beat it!

Banned
    i would imagine your friends eat quite well in fact i would hazard a guess that there diet is more healthy than yours or mine fresh fruit is in abundance over there people share food as well ----if you cook to much you share with your neighbour a lot of guys will know what i mean

they will never stop eating rice even if they only have rice water just a bone and a few vegtables boiled to make a soup thats ok by them

they dont eat all the stodge and crap that kills us

toothpaste and toothbrushes because many will not waste money on that even some of the childrens teeth are in a terrible state pain killers antiseptic cream plasters babys tin milk

First aid kit,I forgot about that dave

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thread Information