Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: im new to this site

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Hi again Liane,

As your bf is a Polish national and he is living in the UK, if he marries you in the Philippines he can apply for a EEA (European Economic Area) Family Permit to bring you to live with him the UK.

The European Economic Area includes Poland so he has the right to live and work in the UK and by virtue of this he will also be able to (once you are his wife) bring you to the UK to live with him.

As I said in my earlier post, moderator Dom will probably be able to give you more information on this process, but I can tell you this much, it is much easier and cheaper, actually I think it might be free, to come here through the EEA Family Permit holder route than it would be if your bf was a British citizen and you had to apply for a fiancee or spouse visa.

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/euc...sponsibilites/

Iain.
    Thank you for helping me out regarding this matter. I was enlightened and I felt relieved. Applying for EEA family permit can be a big help for us ( we can save time and money). I hope to learn more from this site and meet wonderful members.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by liane View Post
    I'm really grateful about this website, I got so many help coming from members, you gave me a warm welcome here. So the best way is to get married here in the Philippines then we can apply for EEA family permit right? My question is, are the required documents the same in applying a spouse visa or it requires a bit more of documents?
    Thanks in advance...
    See this link Liane - it is pretty exhaustive information regarding your matter from one of the most relevant sources - UK Border Agency:

EEA nationals (INF 18)

On this page you can also find links to other relevant documents like VAF5 form - application for family permit and guidance notes how to fill it along with list of supporting documentation you have to provide (at the end of VAF5 form).
    Jiri & Maricel

Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    See this link Liane - it is pretty exhaustive information regarding your matter from one of the most relevant sources - UK Border Agency:

EEA nationals (INF 18)

On this page you can also find links to other relevant documents like VAF5 form - application for family permit and guidance notes how to fill it along with recommended list of supporting documentation.
    Thanks a lot, you are such a nice person. God bless

Hello and welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Ji&Ma View Post
    You are very welcomed - but be aware that the paperwork needed for your EEA family permit is more or less the same as you will need to provide for spouse/fiancée visa.
    That means you have to basically show ECO that your relationship is stable, that you have met, your husband have necessary funds, proof of accommodation etc. etc.
    But still - it is for free and quickly sorted
    thanks again

Smile hello to everybody...

hello everybody,i am new to this site can somebody help me here as i can't put a pic on my profile.it says that i don't have the priviledge to access my own page lol even thought i just joined here last night and i got my activation mail. i would love to be in this site so pls can someone help me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information