Thread: early christmas...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Chrisirene and thanks Pete for that alarming introduction, don’t worry it will not spoil my Christmas.. Honestly, I wouldn’t mind paying for high council tax as long as I know it will not be wasted. I know Britain is a relatively expensive place to live with London being one of the most expensive cities in Europe but I hope it is proportionately better than elsewhere although it’s difficult to make direct comparison between the cost of living in different countries. The amount of what we pay for living is already astronomical and has gone up well above inflation every year for as long as I can remember and it is an international issue. Even here, you can’t find a Filipino who can say he’s contented with the way things are going in his own country. I live in reality and we should all do, but I believe there is a lot more to see and to learn and you are right when you’re there, work hard.. save a lot (if you can) and find a nice place to live. (if you’re lucky..) and love your family.

Honestly, I wouldn’t mind paying for high council tax as long as I know it will not be wasted.

Honestly, I wouldn’t mind paying for high council tax as long as I know it will not be wasted.

LOL..its a funny joke, great

For me, I dont mind the cold weather for a reason that I still can get warm..wear sensible clothes and put the heating on, without thinking the energy I consumed because thats another bills..lol
    Bills, bills don't think too much about it because its just doing our head in. Mortgage bills, council tax bills, phone bills, energy bills, and more bills and credit cards don't forget about ebay..lols,,its nice isn't it?
    There is always death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.

Quote Originally Posted by eda View Post
    Thanks Chrisirene and thanks Pete for that alarming introduction, don’t worry it will not spoil my Christmas.. Honestly, I wouldn’t mind paying for high council tax as long as I know it will not be wasted. I know Britain is a relatively expensive place to live with London being one of the most expensive cities in Europe but I hope it is proportionately better than elsewhere although it’s difficult to make direct comparison between the cost of living in different countries. The amount of what we pay for living is already astronomical and has gone up well above inflation every year for as long as I can remember and it is an international issue. Even here, you can’t find a Filipino who can say he’s contented with the way things are going in his own country. I live in reality and we should all do, but I believe there is a lot more to see and to learn and you are right when you’re there, work hard.. save a lot (if you can) and find a nice place to live. (if you’re lucky..) and love your family.
    Highwayman Brown awaits you Eda ?? hmmmmmmmmmm he will love you very much !!!

Banned
    HTML Code:
    Highwayman Brown

Modern day Dick Turpin.

Pete you are not on your own. I had 2 days off since Octber 6th... But I can see that a few days on the sick are in order, just to recharge the batteries.

Congratulations eda, you made it.
    Soon you will be in the Uk, with your loved one, it wont be easy at first, but as you start settling down, everything will sort itself out.

Thread Information