Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
to all the forumers and speciaally to sir Keith and moderators

here is post of the good mrs jmajor..

any coiuld comment..who being nice here i hopew she be happy on this..

those who cant understand the langauge wife can explain to ther english husband..

here are her private msg to me in ym recently so folks enjoy and you mrs mjor i hope youll be happy and my aplogize for having had a bad english

): Oh di wla ng pumapansin sau sa forum nag a ask kna nmn ng help,halatang halata ka na noh, 8 hours na ung post mo,isa lng reply mo,mayabang ka kasi, papunta ka pa lng ng UK, hambog kna, pa quid quid kna, paano na kaya pg nasa UK kna,mabuhay kaya ng asawa mo ang 3 mong anak,mahirap buhay dito,bka mabalik ka ng pinas ang tanong ma bless ka kaya mgkaroon ng visa,hambog ka kasi eh! hambog mayabang ka, nag papakumbaba na ung tao,sige ka pa insulto pwah!! ano asan na ung nagbubugaw sau sa forum na awayin ako,di ka matulongan sa di matapos tapos mong katatanong tungkol sa application mo,ayosin mo kc english mo ng maintindihan ka

now why would she say that to you? only half the story is being told, anyway, i've got no time for people playing silly little , i've got a 2yr old who gives me less problems than some adults on here

YM, yahoo messenger ? if you've got a problem with someone, why are you chatting to them in YM?