Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Challenge me

Banned
    No, I can't eat a dog I would need a few years of sessions with a shrink after that

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    I'm with Jules from Pulp Fiction. Dog has character, so I'm not eating one And as it has yet to be agreed upon. My tenner is safe

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Cows and chickens also have character,and if we werent meant to eat them why are they made of meat
    I've never spent hours of my life stroking a cow

Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    No, I can't eat a dog I would need a few years of sessions with a shrink after that
    Hmmmm you said that you want a challenging on here so i think it is one of a challenge with you when you think some of Filipino food ... I just add fried ampalaya as my bug didnt really like it even my brother in law.. for Tawi2, this is ladybug... Sim is working for now and maybe he can reply you when he get online ..

Cat is the worst or mongkey and rats or python maybe good too as they eat on it there mean some area of the provinces, they said it is taste like more than chicken .. well, picture soon Northerner..

Eat Kare-kare with cooked bagoong, kilawing isda, adobong tipaklong, raw bagoong .....

sopas with pig's brain,

dont forget to try kwek-kwek, banana-q, kamote-q and gulaman - this is not a challenging food but you should try it

yes, northerner you should show us pictures of the things you listed as a proof that you really tried it!

Banned
    Hmmm. Looks like all my challenges will be for revolting food items Seems that this board just want to see pictures of my vomit

As for the ladyboys, not happenin'.. Rizza might not take too kindly to that And not a chance in hell am I going anywhere full of half nekid ladies/men.. Not happenin'

Pavement-Pizza is actually slang for Vomit Jam,because if he follows your menu reccommendations the contents might'nt actually stay in his stomach too long
    oh is that what you called it? got it!

northener wanted a challenge right? lets give him a challenge he will never forget

Jam if your avatar shows you and your friends holding those instruments you all look hot to trot,very pretty But thats an aside from northerners challenge Could you spend a night sleeping in the street under a sheet of cardboard down near cebu's Pier#1 northerner?Take no cash down with you so your not tempted to spend the night in a bar or something?
    yup! thats me in the middle

oh yeah, another food that you might see as a challenge - sea weeds and nganga

Banned
    Thats a king-sized cop-out man,only one challenge should be food related because we all like to stuff our faces,you need arduous physical challenges Do you think you could impregnate a ladyboy?
    Physical challenges = good
    Ladyboys = bad

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug_sim View Post
    Hmmmm you said that you want a challenging on here so i think it is one of a challenge with you when you think some of Filipino food ... I just add fried ampalaya as my bug didnt really like it even my brother in law.. for Tawi2, this is ladybug... Sim is working for now and maybe he can reply you when he get online ..

Cat is the worst or mongkey and rats or python maybe good too as they eat on it there mean some area of the provinces, they said it is taste like more than chicken .. well, picture soon Northerner..
    Haha I laughed when I read your previous post about the ampalaya

Try ampalaya Northerner, it's a vegetable....I hate it, it's so bitter Yuk!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Hmmm. Looks like all my challenges will be for revolting food items Seems that this board just want to see pictures of my vomit
    LOL, you set some strict limitations on the challenges you want to undertake, lol
    No nudity or any sexual in nature, no lady boys, no challenge that will get you arrested,
    so were left with just nasty food challenge, lol, and we would love to see the photos
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member
    How about papaitan or a fried frog? Nyami
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Respected Member
    Yeah,he cut our options right down,I would have liked to have seen him locked up in a pinoy nick for a night
    LOL, that would be quite a challenge
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"

Respected Member
    I think that one would be quite easy Soph Its getting OUT that would be the challenge.
    exactly, lol

Banned
    I only cut up some options, the ones that won't kill my relationship with Rizza, get me arrested or killed/injured

I know you would all love for me to recall the moment I discovered the lady was indeed a man, or how I bribed officer Dibble to forget about my public nudity. But it would not be a good thing for me to do such things. I'm 32 going on 33, not 18 going on 19

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information