Thread: Three Countries

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Respected Member
    Cheers everyone!

Just feeling good seeing the kids today particularly seeing how Janna was changing so fast.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by JimOttley View Post
    Cheers everyone!

Just feeling good seeing the kids today particularly seeing how Janna was changing so fast.

Jim
    i know how you feel, my misses family will be in for a shock when they see how tall our little gal is, shes 9 now and as tall her her mom, the last time her family in the phils saw her, she was 3 1/2 they will not recognise her now

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i know how you feel, my misses family will be in for a shock when they see how tall our little gal is, shes 9 now and as tall her her mom, the last time her family in the phils saw her, she was 3 1/2 they will not recognise her now
    yes I can imagine Joe, 5 years is a long time for your wife to have been away, for such a family oriented culture it is really breaks their hearts being separated from each other for a long time.

Ana get's desperately homesick within 6 weeks of being away from home :( she was crying her heart out to me on the phone every night a few months ago but at least she's going home now.

Jim

yes 5yrs is too long, but my misses has always been away from her family studying since she was 18, so it doesn't bother her as much as say many filipinas. but she wants to see her 1yr old grand daughter and for her family to see little joe.

it's been 5yrs because she got pregnant with little joe (who will be 3 on the 5th of nov ) , she found a good part time job working for the NHS, trying to pass her driving test , and medical exams so she can work as a doc - this has taken near 3yrs) well hopefully end of next month it will be all over and also because of many problems with my family - at least the ones i have left made it thru this year

so hopefully next year will be a for us both

Thread Information