Thread: filipino recipes

filipino recipes

when I arrived here in UK, I really can't cook good filipino food for my husband, until I found this website...

http://cookingwithpeachy.com/

my husband just loved it when i cook food which I've learned from this website, made me confident & proud with cooking filipino food & made me a much better wife as well.

just want to share this to other filipino wives in the forum!
    with a heart full of love, you will express your highest potential while also fulfilling your soul's deepest purpose:
    TO LOVE AND BE LOVED!

Quote Originally Posted by islander View Post
    when I arrived here in UK, I really can't cook good filipino food for my husband, until I found this website...

http://cookingwithpeachy.com/

my husband just loved it when i cook food which I've learned from this website, made me confident & proud with cooking filipino food & made me a much better wife as well.

just want to share this to other filipino wives in the forum!
    Gutom man ko dai oi hehehe
    Lucky husband Well done dai
    I always see her video at pinoychannel
    Thanks for sharing
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Some here also
    http://www.atasteofasia.eu/shop/inde...category_id=24

It is our site and the recipe section is something we are trying to grow.

Smile

thanks for sharing guyzzz...
    i am still learning how to cook .. i never cook before, only rice and frying and boiling eggs thats all i know but now i can cook adobo, chicken curry and pininyahang manok..
    i hope my husband would like it
    CRITICIZING OTHERS IS A DANGEROUS THING, NOT SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU MAY MAKE MISTAKES ABOUT THEM, BUT BECAUSE YOU MAY BE REVEALING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF.

pumpkins babykins

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
    thanks for sharing guyzzz...
    i am still learning how to cook .. i never cook before, only rice and frying and boiling eggs thats all i know but now i can cook adobo, chicken curry and pininyahang manok..
    i hope my husband would like it
    My partner Ana never cooked until she went to live in Korea in the mid 1990's, when she came back to the Phils the family were stunned to find out that Ana could now cook

When I first met her we used to go out a lot, so not much cooking was going on and when we were at home often it was Nanay that was cooking (she is a wonderful cook!) so it was not obvious to me that Ana could do that much

When she came to the UK in 2007, I was wonderfully surprised to find that Ana had real talent in cooking, I was utterly spoiled coming home from work (my work is near where we live) at lunchtime was an absolute delight!

Before anyone jumps on the spoiled hubby bandwagon I am a reasonable cook too and I have and still do enjoy cooking for my family, I will admit that I do not do it often enough but they do all like my food

Jim

Respected Member
    I have tried many times to teach Marvie to cook! I can cook Filipino food better then her, and most of the time do. I however modify the recipes (or ruin them for some filipino) because I cut away all the fat and bones and skin from meat when I cook it! I see the families shocked faces at throwing away the 'best bits'!

Cooking Videos

Hiya, I use these pages a lot, personally I find it really easy to watch videos than reading :

http://www.youtube.com/user/AsianCookingmadeEasy
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Foodtrip28

Recipes are great, easy to follow and YUMMY!!!!

Enjoy cooking!!!

Thread Information