Thread: please help...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Newbie (Restricted Access)

please help...

I am applying a fiancee visa. it is ok to submit a scan mail documents from my sponsor? or do i have to submit an original documents? please help...tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by l&dmarks View Post
    I am applying a fiancee visa. it is ok to submit a scan mail documents from my sponsor? or do i have to submit an original documents? please help...tnx!
    Hi! first need to welcome you here on the forum ... In my opinion, that you really need the original not the scan or xerox on it.. Original is the most important especially it is a documents for your visa application... some more advise come to the members here .. good luck and keep on posting so you can get all the information you want to know because lots of members done on it ..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug_sim View Post
    Hi! first need to welcome you here on the forum ... In my opinion, that you really need the original not the scan or xerox on it.. Original is the most important especially it is a documents for your visa application... some more advise come to the members here .. good luck and keep on posting so you can get all the information you want to know because lots of members done on it ..
    Thanks for your advice....God Bless!!!

hi l&dmarks, as much as possible it will be better if u submit the original documents if u can and dont forget that they also require a photocopy of everything that u are going to submit for their files..

Goodluck..

Quote Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
    hi l&dmarks, as much as possible it will be better if u submit the original documents if u can and dont forget that they also require a photocopy of everything that u are going to submit for their files..

Goodluck..
    Thanks a lot Kimmi...GOD BLESS!!!

Based on my experience mostly documents from u.k. were scan mails/photocopies except cover letter from husband but if u can produce original that's best. And all documents done in Philippines I submitted them in iriginal.
    ----------------------------------------------
    "FAILURE IS NOT DEFEAT UNLESS U STOP TRYING"

Hi and welcome to the forum..

It's better if you'll submit the original documents... If you can't have the original have it certified as a true copy..Good luck

thanks a lot for all your advice....GOD BLESS TO EVERYONE!!!!

Thread Information