Thread: Help from a Moderator please

Newbie (Restricted Access) MyCuteHeart's Avatar

Question Help from a Moderator please

I can't seem to do anything on this site. View pictures, profiles, Flashchat, even send a message to 'Contact Us' or to a Moderator. All I get is the same message "MyCuteHeart, you do not have permission to access this page"!

The only thing I can do is post a thread. That's why I'm appealing here.

I've tried all the usual things, logging out, logging out, clearing cache, cookies. etc.

Would some kind Moderator investigate this for me please. Many, many thanks.

Nick

If you'd spent time reading the simple rules it took us ages to put together I wouldn't have to waste time answering this!

Newbies = Low priveleges.
    Keith - Administrator

?

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    If you'd spent time reading the simple rules it took us ages to put together I wouldn't have to waste time answering this!

Newbies = Low priveleges.
    That's not entirely fair. I cannot send messages to any members, I cannot look at any picture attachments. Your registration informs me that I can!

I am not trying to waste your time and I did read the faq's when I first joined the site, so sarcastic comments are not warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by MyCuteHeart View Post
    That's not entirely fair. I cannot send messages to any members, I cannot look at any picture attachments. Your registration informs me that I can!

I am not trying to waste your time and I did read the faq's when I first joined the site, so sarcastic comments are not warranted.
    Cheeky sod. How come the majority of other folk know the rules when they join then? They must be pyshic!
    Keith - Administrator

Cheeky sod. How come the majority of other folk know the rules when they join then? They must be pyshic!
    Ok, forget it. I'm not going to respond if this has sunk to swearing.

Quote Originally Posted by MyCuteHeart View Post
    Ok, forget it. I'm not going to respond if this has sunk to swearing.
    You speaka da Englisha?
    Keith - Administrator

You just need to make more posts, then in time you will have the same access as everyone else....same for us all.

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

MyCuteHeart -

Welcome to our site - please don't let our boss put you off! He is actually GLAD to have you here!!! You just have to spend time here.
    Ask us your questions and you will realise that this is 'The place to be!'

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    MyCuteHeart -

Welcome to our site - please don't let our boss put you off! He is actually GLAD to have you here!!! You just have to spend time here.
    Ask us your questions and you will realise that this is 'The place to be!'

Al.
    Thank you Alan & Sim11UK. All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    ....please don't let our boss put you off! He is actually GLAD to have you here!!! ...
    Please don't put words in my mouth, I'm quite capable of waffling on about complete rubbish on my own
    Keith - Administrator

Devon - no - Oxford - no - Stalybridge - no - errr - UK

Smile

Please don't put words in my mouth, I'm quite capable of waffling on about complete rubbish on my own
    Keith, If I were to put words in your mouth, they would be - 'Here you go Al, have a thousand quid on me!'

Al.
    Pressed rat and warthog closed down their shop!

Mycute,I met a pinay lady from Farnborough recently,she is working on some estate in the house I will find out the details,she is maybe 40 years of age

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Mycute,I met a pinay lady from Farnborough recently,she is working on some estate in the house I will find out the details,she is maybe 40 years of age
    Thanks very much. Look forward to hearing from you. Nick

I will find out the details sometime this week?I remember she is single and maybe 40 years of age?I was at a BBQ and she was there,I distinctly remember she is from Farnborough and works as a house-keeper or something similar on an estate just outside town I should have taken more notice to be honest but the BBQ was packed so I was circulating and paying more attention to the food I will get the name of the estate,it might ring a bell with you

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I will find out the details sometime this week?I remember she is single and maybe 40 years of age?I was at a BBQ and she was there,I distinctly remember she is from Farnborough and works as a house-keeper or something similar on an estate just outside town I should have taken more notice to be honest but the BBQ was packed so I was circulating and paying more attention to the food I will get the name of the estate,it might ring a bell with you
    tawi where the heck are u from u were at milton keynes. hounslow and morden park, and now farnborough?? u an alien or something?
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

I get around a little But the BBQ wasnt in Farnborough,it was in Aldershot but the lady herself is living and working in Farnborough

Banned

Talking

he gets everywhere that lad

nick dont take any notice of some of the mods on this place i wonder what planet the pratts are on some days a little patience goes a long way and they wonder why many come on here then dont bother coming back

Quote Originally Posted by trader dave View Post

nick dont take any notice of some of the mods on this place i wonder what planet the pratts are on some days a little patience goes a long way and they wonder why many come on here then dont bother coming back
    Bye. Don't bother emailing or signing up again.
    Keith - Administrator

hi Dave,

i beg to disagree with ur post..I think it's a bit unfair to call our moderators that word, without knowing them personally.

they wonder why many come on here then dont bother coming back
    You think this is some kind of a fraternity? like once you joined you're obliged to come back or stay?

SO why stayed this long if you seems hate this forum or mods/owner?

Oh well, as you said "don't bother of coming back"
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Respected Member britishdetained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
    You think this is some kind of a fraternity? like once you joined you're obliged to come back or stay?

SO why stayed this long if you seems hate this forum or mods/owner?

Oh well, as you said "don't bother of coming back"

this forum is very helpful and as I see it we must be grateful to the owners/mods and admins for such a wonderful community they have built
    There once was a girl that believed in mankind, that there was still honor and chivalry that existed in everyone of us. She also believed that everyone deserves a chance to prove oneself individually and hoped that the courtesy would be returned. That girl is dead now, and all that is left is her shadow. To give one a chance to prove thyself is a chance for you to become dwindled in the dissappointment.

banned

i better shut up my mouth then
    CRITICIZING OTHERS IS A DANGEROUS THING, NOT SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU MAY MAKE MISTAKES ABOUT THEM, BUT BECAUSE YOU MAY BE REVEALING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF.

pumpkins babykins

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
    banned

i better shut up my mouth then
    lol i wont say nothing

Thread Information