Hi all, I have been reading this forum for a while now and dont know what to do.

Please advise me anyone if you can please,
I am british guy who is now married to filipino lady and we have had recently had baby in the philippines, I have a mental problem and was signed off from work (nervous breakdown along with severe depression) I sorry I cannot go into it,, Anyway i am receiving benefits because i cannot work and they also pay my rent for my home, I have been married a year now and have stayed with my wife in province but have not told benifits people as they will stop my money and without it i would surely be in dilemma, I know some of you will frown on me but i only recently got my life back together after near death suicidal thoughts and to now have a wife and child has changed my life for the better. Please dont judge I really have been through hell but may make it back to reality.

Well I would like to ask if anyone here could advise me on how I could get my wife and child back to the UK, I think its impossible as I cant work and i am on benifits but wonder if I could borrow money off my family to put in the bank to show the visa people would it be possible and how much would i need to lend? Has anyone here ever been granted a spouse visa who not cannot work? Without my wife and child back with me in the UK i cannot see my life going on, I sure if they got back to uk I would be able to rebuild my life again and would be able to get back to work in normal places.

My situation I been married nearly a year,
have a child a few months old,
have a rented home which the council pays the rent for me
am on incapacity benefit
can borrow maybe off my family to show savings but apart from that I have nothing else...

Please anyone anywhere please say anything what you think is there any chance what so ever I will be able to live with my wife in the UK

Please write anything you think maybe helpful or your opinion i would like to see any ideas, I need to be with my family but am so sad right now..
I will look every day here
thank you for taking the time to read this